Using OLD tickets...where to "cash in"?

I took mine (from 1990) to Guest Services at DS and they gave me a shiney new plastic card with my two non-expiring days on it. Easy peasy.

No Disney tickets of any vintage were ever transferable to a second person for continued usage, except for some uncommon and unusual circumstances handled on a case by case basis.

Sometimes an effort to transfer a ticket is uncovered by CMs asking questions on the spot, including interviewing more than one family member and noticing inconsistencies in their answers.

Last edited:
I’m not saying she should try to lie, but wouldn’t the disney policies in place at the time the tickets were issued be the ones they follow now? As in, if back in 1996 a multi-day ticket was transferable (because they didn’t have biometrics back then and didn’t have that policy), wouldn’t they continue to be transferable now?

I remember doing finger prints back which would make them unusable by anyone else.

In addition, any child from the 90s would be adults now, so it would be quite evident that the current childre were not the original user of the ticket.

Is there any way to get tickets off of old room keys? We know that we still had a few unused days on them and they are back when tickets didn't expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter