Using Magicband in Disney Infinity

baddogchalet

Mickey Lover!!
Hello. We bought the Magicband from the kids' clubs on out last cruise because we were told that it would unlock content in Disney Infinity. We have not gotten it to work yet and we have tried everything. I called DCL and they told me I should go to online/multiplayer to click on community invites but when I click on online/multiplayer it says there are no invites. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? Did anyone else have any problems getting theirs to work? TIA

Hello. We bought the Magicband from the kids' clubs on out last cruise because we were told that it would unlock content in Disney Infinity. We have not gotten it to work yet and we have tried everything. I called DCL and they told me I should go to online/multiplayer to click on community invites but when I click on online/multiplayer it says there are no invites. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? Did anyone else have any problems getting theirs to work? TIA
We used this link last night to figure it out. http://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Special-Access-Toy-Boxes-MagicBands

What version of Infinity are you playing?

In 3.0, you just go into the Toy Box and put the band on the base where you would place a play set piece (not one of the character positions).

Here's a video:

We haven't been able to get ours to work either and I think it might be because we have 2.0 and not 3.0. I actually just bought the new one for my sons birthday in April. I am hoping it will work when we try it on the new base.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter