Using DVC points to get a reservation at Tokyo Disneyland Hotels

princesscinderella

DIS Veteran
DVC Premium
I am planning to use our DVC points for an upcoming stay at TDL this summer. My booking window opens up on March 8th and I just wanted to hear of others experiences using their DVC points to stay there. I am also going to try to book a cash stay too just in case which would be on the 7th due to time difference in Japan. With the opening of the new land, I know its going to be difficult. I have a backup reservation on the monorail line at the Sheraton but we would love to stay in the magic at an onsite hotel. I have spoken to member services about this and they said a block of rooms is set aside to be used for DVC point exchanges. I am always such a planner that the 4 month booking window and the competition to stay on site is giving me anxiety.

Good luck to you with this. Please let us know how your reservations work out. I expect you're waiting anxiously for the Jul/Aug/Sep point charts to come out! We'll be trying this later this year for the first time. I expect Fantasy Springs opening is going to make for a very busy summer. The thing I learned (and liked) is MS should be able to tell you while on your call if there is availability to do what you want to do. I'd hate to have to wait a week to get a NO! Be ready to go with your call March 8th! Have a great trip - it sounds like an amazing place to visit.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter