• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

using DVC points at Disneyland Hotel

Fantasmic303

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me any information about using DVC points to stay at the Disneyland Hotel?

We're heading down next month and are booked with DVC points. Is it the same as paying cash as far as room assignments go? I thought I remembered at one point rumor that all DVC ressies would be in one tower, but I can't find that information anywhere. If it's not true, and our room assignment is no different than cash ressies, I'd like to call and request a particular tower.

Also - there is Mousekeeping, correct?

It seems I've forgotten what vacations outside of "home" are like!!;)

We stayed at the GC last year on points and loved it! Our ressie was treated as any other ressie would I'm guessing...at least it seemed that way to me. We did received a slight upgrade when we checked in to a room with an obstructed view of DTD and the monorail because I didn't want to accept a handicap accessible room in the standard category. (I'm an interpreter for Deaf and Hard of Hearing, so I feel bad if I take a room that some other person may end up needing.)

I'd say go ahead and request a specific room location anyway since it can't hurt you.

We stayed at Disneyland Hotel last year on points, and we were treated exactly the same as the cash guests, with the exception of the CM welcoming us home. It was a great trip, I say request away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter