• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using DAS during Early Entry

♥ Mandi ♥

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has experience using their DAS during Early Entry.
According to TouringPlans, I should assume 10-15 min waits for Rock n' Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror during Early Entry - can we still use our DAS for immediate entry into the LL line if the posted wait is less than 15 minutes? Do they allow this during Early Entry?

Yes, I have used DAS during EE. It sometimes takes a few minutes after early entry starts for wait times to start showing in the app, but as soon as they do you can book your DAS.

DAS is available during Early Entry but I don’t think it’s immediate access. Now that DAS Return Times are booked in the app, you aren’t necessarily at the attraction — but if standby is that short it could be “immediate” access once you walk to the attraction (depending where you are and how fast/slow your party walks).

DAS is available during Early Entry but I don’t think it’s immediate access. Now that DAS Return Times are booked in the app, you aren’t necessarily at the attraction — but if standby is that short it could be “immediate” access once you walk to the attraction (depending where you are and how fast/slow your party walks).
Last time we were there, basically if you booked a return time before the park opened, the system would sometimes make it available for immediate use and sometimes not, but if it didn't and you still had it on your account when the park officially opened, it would convert immediately to a use anytime that day and you could book another return time.

We don't know if that was a glitch in the system or if it was designed that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter