Using AP to purchase discounted multi-day tickets

mhowens

Let's go to Disney!
Newbie to UO. I am looking at purchasing an AP for myself for an upcoming trip to take advantage of the hotel discount at a premier resort. Is there any problems waiting to purchase a multi-day ticket for my husband the day we arrive so I can get the discount given for AP holders? Are tickets more expensive at the gate/day of as opposed to online in advance therefore, making the AP discount moot?

Thanks!

Math I've done in the past: buying online is cheaper than at the gates, but AP discount is cheaper than the discounted online tickets.
I'd do the math to see if the inconvenience of waiting to get onsite is worth the savings

Math I've done in the past: buying online is cheaper than at the gates, but AP discount is cheaper than the discounted online tickets.
I'd do the math to see if the inconvenience of waiting to get onsite is worth the savings
Thanks! Do you know where to find the actual gate prices vs. the online prices?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter