Using 2 TS Credits at a Signature...What do you get?

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what you get when you use 2 TS credits from the DP for a Signature restaurant? I was planning on a nice meal at DS...maybe STK or Paddlefish. On the STK menu...there are $48 steaks...and $125 steaks....and $125 seafood platters...as well as sides being separate.....do you what you're entitled to with the meal plan?TIA!!!

You get an appetizer (deluxe only), entree, dessert, and beverage, just as you do with any other TS location. Any side listed separately from an entree is not included.

I don't know about STK particularly, but in general, all entrees are covered except that excessively-priced combination platters or entrees with exotic ingredients (or "for 2" or more) are excluded. The AllEars menu from Dec 2017 indicates that the Dry-Aged Delmonico 14 oz has an $11 up-charge and the Dry-Aged Porterhouse 28 oz is "for 2". With the seafood platters, assuming they're even classified as entrees at all, I would imagine only the small size would be allowed for a single diner entree.

You may be able to combine entree entitlements for two diners to get a single "for 2" entree (i.e., the 28 oz porterhouse), but that's up to the restaurant.

Faldred covered most of it. One other thing is you do not get a side - you get whatever is on the entree description. You might be able to get a salad or side in place of the app (deluxe only) or dessert, but this is in no way guaranteed. I would plan to pay for any sides out of pocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter