USH best place to head first thing in AM besides Nintendo World?

dtk07

Mouseketeer
Conventional wisdom online for USH is to do the lower lot first thing in the morning. Does that still work with Super Nintendo Land? Wouldn't Super Nintendo Land lead to spill over on the neighboring areas?

We are doing early access for Super Nintendo World so that should cover our needs there. We just aren't sure where to go next to your the park efficiently.

Any thoughts??

Just for avoiding having to ride the escalators two extra times, I'd probably just do the rest of the lower lot before going back up.

Otherwise, I'd probably head to Harry Potter.

We went there a couple weeks ago. We did not have the early entry for Super Mario, but were near the front of the rope drop crowds. Most of our group went down the escalators and straight to Super Mario world while my Mom and I rode the handicap bus down the hill (had a wheelchair for Mom). Our group beat us and got right into the land and were able to grab a Toad Stool dinner reservation for later. We also got onto Mario Kart quick with the wheelchair (had an AAP too and were brought right in). We then did all the other rides on the lower lot. The longest line (by a lot) was for Starbucks on the lower lot. We then went back up to the upper lot and did the studio tour, lunch, and most of the rides up there before heading back to the lower lot for dinner at Toad Stool. We did get an AAP return time to ride Mario Kart again after dinner as it was our favorite of all the rides.

But, I would seriously consider finishing up the lower lot after rope drop (those rides will still be walk ons) before heading back up the escalators to the upper lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter