Username, Tags, Signature, Location, Avatar, and so on.

Username- Well I love the movie Serenity, and I thought it sounded nice as a UN.

Tags- Don't have any yet, but I know what I want. I want one that says. "Bow ties are cool." So badly!

Signature- Well, my name is River so there's that. Then the pics and quote are from one of my favorite tv shows Dr. Who. <3

Location- I love reading and do it a lot sooooo.... yeah.

Avatar- Same as the sig, I love Dr. Who.

i love your signature! :-)

Username - Well it's pretty simple but my name is Ellie not Elli. It cut the last 'e' off. -_-

Avatar - It's from my favourite film, Back To The Future.

Tags - The ♥ Disney is pretty self-explanatory and the "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads" is my favourite line from Back To The Future.

Location - It's from lyrics from a song by my favourite band, The Script. It's a line from Before The Worst that says "It was Grafton Street on a rainy night, I was down on one knee and you were mine for life." and I've always wanted to go to the real Grafton Street in Dublin so. :')

Signature - Well I love The Script and my birthday with them was amazing so yep. The "Go Superlambananas!" is because I love Superlambananas, the "I love my fb twin; Allie!" is copied from Allie's sig (obviously Allie is switched for Ellie) because me and Allie have the same birthday and yeah I love her haha and the "Bowties are cool. <3" is a quote from my favourite TV show, Doctor Who. The "But you're long gone and moved on. <3" is a line from one of The Script's new songs that comes out in September and the tickers are obvious.

:')

Username - My favourite animal and I love the Three Little Pigs

Tags - Mouseketeer

Location - Because it rains an awful lot in England

Signature - My favourite quotes and my three favourite artists (Allstar Weekend, Taylor Swift and Owl City)

Username- my nickname is bananda. by the way, it rhymes with amanda. it is not bandana.

Tags- apparently there is a guy names Chris Christadoodle in my area. a few years ago "what would chris christadoodle do" was a popular phrase in my class.

Signature- my name and xox.
a sign that was on a corner near my house. my town made it into the top 10 most bogan towns in australia. a neighbouring town got jealous and stole the sign. i think they burnt it.
link to my blog.

Location- i'm australian. and happy about it.

Avatar- i made it on polyvore and thought it was pretty. its all different glittery pictures. i love glitter

Username : When I made this account, I was obsessed with One Tree Hill.

Tags : Dr Spencer Reid is from one of my favorite shows, Criminal Minds. "They're only noodles, Michael" is a quote from my favorite movie, The Lost Boys. And "Sing Me To Sleep" is a lyric from one of my favorite bands, All Time Low.

Signature : rip corey haim, because i love him. The lyrics right under that are All Time Low lyrics. The middle pictures and quote are from my second favorite movie, Detroit Rock City. It's a movie about my all time favorite band, KISS. The lyrics on the far right are The Summer Set lyrics.

Avatar : The Lost Boys is my favorite movie.

UPDATE

Since I changed some of my stuff

Username: I like Disney and i put Rockstar because I like to rock out lol. So it's DisneyRockstar

Tags: None yet.

Signature:. The first Picture on the left is Brazilian soccer player Kaká. The second is a soccer ball with Mickey Mouse Ears. Third is a Swimming Collage. It's my favorite sport, along with soccer and many others. And the last one is the "Disney Shore" Logo and I'm part of the cast lolololol.

Location: I came up with the location when I returned home from the best Florida vacation ever. I was missing florida to death and my older brother (who didn't go) asked me, "What, did you leave your brain in florida?" So my body is in New Jersey, and my mind is in Florida. I hope to relocate to Florida at some point. Probably one of the biggest goals in my life.

Avatar: A cartoon Disc Jockey (DJ). DJing is something i'd like to take up as a hobby. I love music.

Mine have changed...

Username: Well, around here instead of saying "that's so awesome!" you say "that's so beast!" And Mickey is a pretty awesome guy, so that makes him Beast :-)

Tags: Tom Morrow was my favorite part of TTA, and then they got rid of him, but he's back now! SO it's all good!; This is sooo Tinsel is from some Disney elf movie... the elves say "tinsel" instead of "awesome"; the ICE for your burn thing is because some annoying kid at school always said "Do you want some cream for your burn" and I was always telling him "Dude, it's ice, not cream."

Signature: I like having my name in my siggy, so I don't have to introduce myself every two seconds, the links are to my TRs and stuff. The pictures all relate to the best baseball team ever, the New York Yankees. And I threw in some Jonas Brothers since the three of them are super amazing. The lyrics are to Nick Jonas' "Your Biggest Fan" from Jonas L.A. and it's my favorite song at the moment :D

Location: Get this... I live... in North Carolina :D Whoa, surprising right? And the Pinstripe Nation stuff is because America should be Pinstripe Nation (aka New York Yankee's nation).

Avatar: It's the Jonas Brothers <33 And it's pretty amazin' if I do say so myself

Username- I thought it was pretty badass at the time! lol.. I live in australia haha.

Tags- The last time I was around when there was a tagapalooza I was obssessed with gone with the wind! ANd thats a quote from my friend.. I thought it was pretty deep and meaningful back then haha. (Thats was in 7th grade)

Signature- I change it all the time.. but this is a picture of me and my old neighbours at Taronga Zoo in sydney haha. I think everyone I know has a picture with those gorilla statues! haha.

Location- The dropoff from finding nemo haha. I changed it for the Murder Mystery in AK.. usually it says Radiator Springs (Because I love Cars!!)

Avatar- The Little Mermaid is my favourite princess :) (Probably because its the last DIsney Princess movie I watched haha)
:flower3:

Username: I honestly have no idea why I picked it. I made it a few years ago and it kinda stuck.

Tags: None yet. And to be honest, I don't really know how to add them.

Signature: I love LOST. It is the best show I have ever seen. Well, ever seen so far. Plus Jack/Kate is the cutest couple. I love Paramore and personally I think Jermey Davis looks pretty hot with his hair like that. Kelso is such an idiot on That 70's Show, I love it! Inception is a beastly movie. I love Zachary Quinto, he is so attractive. Well to me at least a bunch of my friends don't think he is...

Avatar: Music and guitars are epic.

Username- LondonUnderground. hahahahhaha, i had an obsession with the underground. idek why. but im stuck with it now :') oh well.

Tags- its the monorail announcement! and i LOVE george harrison. it was a play on team edward/jacob! and that was for some thread that kept getting locked on NYE :')

Signature- I have pretty much listed what i love. fenway, ellsbury, boston, the red sox and the beatles. and how they are my obsession :') and the next line is the first part of the chorus to 'Green Light' by Roll Deep, and the bottom part is my Sox pride! and how i'm proud to be a paying member of the Red Sox Nation :D

Location- Pretty much where i want to be.

Avatar- JACOBY ELLSBURY <33333333
he is my absolute LOVE. i adore him. he's such a talented baseball player, and he's MEGA attractive :')

Username: cause i love Disney, and i love Tink:)

Tags:...and they are?:confused:

Signature: all Disneyfied(sp?) cause i love Disney. D
ates - when ive been.
Quotes - i dont particularly know:laughing:

Location: because i live in Sunny England :cool2: pffffft, sunny i wish:lmao:

Avatar: because i love tink:upsidedow

tags are the thingies under yoru name - you can change them on here :-) and then once in a while the 'tag fairy' comes along, and usually puts colour in the one that is already there and adds some more in :-)

Username: I was 12 at the time. I love Disney, I'm a girl, and my name is Allie. If I had made one today it would be either VictoiredeLis or MapleLeafLove

Tags- I CAN bust some pretty smooth moves ;) and I'm a Disney Dork. I admit it.

Signature- I LOVE THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!

Location- The Vampire Diaries takes place in a fictional town called Mystic Falls, Virginia

Avatar- The Emperor's New Groove is one of my favourite movies.

Dιsneч Tιnk ♥;37985990 said:

aah thanks;)
do you earn the tags by posting then?

i THINK haha, there was a major tagfest on this one thread and literally half of the teen boards were there on NYE. it was absolutely HILARIOUS. Then the TF came and made a thread on the tb, so we could request some.
but she doesnt come often! i was on here for about a year-year and a half before i got mine

Yeah! I was hoping there was a thread like this but it's obviously really old

Username- MAPS are my initials Madison Anna-Pearl (I'm not going to put my last name b/c I don't think I'm allowed to) and 823 is my b-day August 23

Tags- I don't have any and I'm still not exactly sure what they are

Signature-my family!

Location- I wish I had a clever location like other people but I don't I just wish I were at Disney

Avatar- I love dis!but I'll probably change it soon

Well this thread came out of nowhere.

Username-Silvermist20-Silvermist was my favorite character at the time I made the username, but she's still my all time favorite fairy!

Tags-None, sadly :( *hint hint tag fairy*

Signature-mlp pictures and other stuff-idk I just like mlp and the other stuff I just felt like putting in

Location-quote from Little Mermaid-I thought it was kind of clever

Avatar-Bill Cipher- OMG I love Gravity Falls! And I thought the picture was AWESOME!!!

Username: I love Cinderella and my lucky number is 8 :woohoo

Tags: None yet, but I'd like 'Welcome to level 7.' from agents of shield :p

Signature: Well, the top line is a bunch of fan stuff that you'd probably have to be a fan of whatever to understand. The Random Family part is our Random Thread Family. Then I have quotes from some of my favorite characters in my favorite colors.

Location: The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier is awesome (even though it got blown up but I'm ignoring that fact, tricarrier doesn't sound as cool)

Avatar: I'm actually working on changing it, actually, but right now it's Many Leaves, One Tree from the movie Epic, and queen Tara, also from Epic.

Username: I am in LOVE with Goofy! I have no idea where funyun came from. I'm not especially in love with Funyuns, but I thought the name GoofyFunyun was cute..

Tags: :sad2: but I like: I am in LOVE with Goofy!

Signature: My favorite Disney characters! Made it myself. Sure some are just fill-ins, but I like it. Underneath that (but doesn't show) is my trip report link, which I'll admit.. stunk. I honestly don't know why it's even in my signature. Oh well. Also the painter... I like to paint. Or used to. Now I just draw and this was the closest I could get. :confused3

Location: I am just a little obsessed with Maleficent right now. Also hints the avatar.

Avatar: ^ (If you can't read it, it says, "You poor simple fools. Thinking you could defeat me. Me! The Mistress of All Evil!")

Username: My daddy always used to call me Doodle, so it sorta stuck for a nickname. And 98 is my bday.

Tags: None ;-; I'd like something harry potter or something, IDK.

Signature: my name and my amazing spanish skills, then my favorite Winnie the Pooh quote, then a bunch of Soul Eater stuff. <3<3<3

Location: again, a Soul Eater thing, a school lead by the grim reaper.

Avatar: I, for some odd reason, refuse to change my avatar, like ever. It was the second one I had, and I like it. I know it's hard to see, but the other sizes don't work. It's Derpy with Mickey ears and a wall eyed Mickey on her back. :)

Username: I am in LOVE with Goofy! I have no idea where funyun came from. I'm not especially in love with Funyuns, but I thought the name GoofyFunyun was cute..

Tags: :sad2: but I like: I am in LOVE with Goofy!

Signature: My favorite Disney characters! Made it myself. Sure some are just fill-ins, but I like it. Underneath that (but doesn't show) is my trip report link, which I'll admit.. stunk. I honestly don't know why it's even in my signature. Oh well. Also the painter... I like to paint. Or used to. Now I just draw and this was the closest I could get. :confused3

Location: I am just a little obsessed with Maleficent right now. Also hints the avatar.

Avatar: ^ (If you can't read it, it says, "You poor simple fools. Thinking you could defeat me. Me! The Mistress of All Evil!")

I love your signature how did you make it? (the picture not the TR):confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter