Used and Loved YourRide? Post it here!

Crichton

Disney Fanatic
Just thought it would be nice to put up all the good experiences about YourRide in one place. Since I'm the worrier of the family, all the positive reviews help with the anxiety :)

Used it for our Easter trip - great service - definitely recommended!!!!

We used them and would highly recommended Rabbit and his Company. There great and we are planning to use them again soon!! Bob :) :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We just returned from a trip on Tuesday and were thrilled with the service that Dennis of Yourride provided! My dh and I were celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and not only was he there on time to pick us up for our late-night arrival, but there was also a beautiful balloon awaiting us in the towncar, which really got the trip off to a magical start! I will definitely use Yourride when we return with our sons in May, and highly recommend them to anyone traveling to Orlando.

Happy trails,
Sarah

Have had Rabbit be our driver 5 or 6 times now and have always been please with his service and his company We feel we can call him a friend now .

and Rabbit and Jim were great!!! Have another trip planned for this winter and plan on using YourRide again :)

So did Rabbit bribe you to start this thread? ;)
We used YourRide in May and it worked out great for us.
We plan to use them a week from today too. :D

Have used Yourride 3x now & will be using them again 11/03&11/07; service has been good or we wouldn't keep booking. Rabbit's wonderful & Jim's a hoot!

I have to agree with everyone here. We've used them twice - had Jim in June and Rabbit in September. Am planning to use them again next August, or sooner if I can talk my way into another trip!!!! I am recommending them to all my friends and co-workers who will be going to WDW.

Used yourride Jan. 2002 and have them booked for Jan. 2003. My inlaws are arriving a few days after us and I think I have them booked to try them. They were planning on Mears but when they started crunching numbers and listing pros and cons yourride is coming out on top!

Service was excellent with them, and I'm confident it will be again.

@Pumbaa_ if you had problems with yourride I urge you to contact rabbit, he is a terrific, fair business man. He wouldn't risk his reputation.

ºoº

Used Yourride twice, this past January and again in April. The only reason we arent using him this month is that we are renting a car. We havent met Rabbitt in person yet, bot times we asked for a limo and he sent the same driver both times. He is great. The second time the driver saw us on the escalator and was waving and smiling with our sign. We felt like celebrities.

Yourride is great.

Patty

Used YourRide in July. We had no complaints.:D

Hi , can you use youride over to catch to dcl? What is the web site? I put in yourride but it did not connect. Thanks for the help. Patsy:confused:

Hi,, Thank you. I always forget there is a .net to try. I found it. If you have a question this is the best place to find your answer!! Patsy:Pinkbounc

We used Yourride in November 2001. Rabbit was great!! We're using them again tomorrow morning!! We're also using Yourride to take us to MNSSHP tomorrow night. Here's the review I posted back in November 2001:

Just back, Yourride was the best!!

We just got back from Orlando last night. We used Yourride and we had a very pleasant experience with them. Our driver was Rabbit. Rabbit is such a nice guy. Our flight arrived earlier than expected, and Rabbit was there waiting for us with a bright pink sign, with our name on it. We had a nice big white van. There are 5 of us, (including 3 teenage daughters) so we needed a van. Yourride doesn't charge extra for a van. Rabbit took us to Publix for a grocery stop. On the way to our hotel, The Hotel Royal Plaza, he showed us restaurants within walking distance from our hotel. He also told us about all of the attractions. He was the greatest. He even gave us each a Mickey sticker and he gave me a Florida attraction magazine. He is a very friendly person, and the girls really liked him a lot. On the day of our departure, Rabbit was there 30 minutes early to pick us up. We were really happy, because we were ready to leave. We were very impressed by the quality of service we received from Yourride. We would definitely use Yourride again and recommend them to our friends. Yourride helped make our trip a very pleasant one. Thanks Rabbit!!

According to the Your Ride's website the prices are higher than those mentioned in this thread. ie: now $90. to Hwy 192 area hotels return or $50. one way. I tried to email yourride for info and got no reply, so can someone here tell me if this price is valid for a party of 6 (4 adults, 2 small kids) Thanks!
Terrise

We have used Yourride twice and will recommend them without qualification. They were on time and gave us excellent service.

ralphd:D :D :D :D

We used yourride in September and this service was great. Our driver, Mike (I'm pretty sure that was his name) was waiting for us at the luggage area and helped with the luggage. He was very friendly and was a few minutes early when he picked us up to come home. He offered to take us for a grocery stop but we didn't want one. The van itself was very clean and we had no problems at all. We are going back in May and we'll be using Yourride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter