Use of Disney Photographer for Cruise Wedding?

Just to clarify, Disney Fine Art does not shoot Disney Cruise Line weddings. Those are done by an outside vendor who contracts with Disney to provide photography services through Shutters onboard. So you won't see any of their work on DFAP's site.

Some of the DFAP photographers do cruise weddings but not through DFAP. You hire them independently. I hired Stephanie Caldwell to do our upcoming cruise VR and paid for her cruise and also the photo package she offered. She is also doing my DFAP sessions at MK, EPCOT and GF. You won't see the cruise pictures on DFAP, but perhaps if you google one of the photographers from there, you may find they have their own website.

Your pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! We got married at Castaway Cay on February 29th and we used the cruise line photographer and our pictures turned out gorgeous as well! Being a cruise line bride is truly awesome! Congrats!

Your pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! We got married at Castaway Cay on February 29th and we used the cruise line photographer and our pictures turned out gorgeous as well! Being a cruise line bride is truly awesome! Congrats!

Congrats on the wedding! Can you post any sample pics? Still debating on using the Disney photographer and I haven't been able to find much info online...

Can you post any sample pics? Still debating on using the Disney photographer and I haven't been able to find much info online...

Hey! That's my old profile I'm glad I caught this! Yes I can post some tonight when my husband gets home and helps me work the technology, but in the meantime my avatar is one of our wedding photos just to give you an idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter