Use credits from different plans (split stay) on one meal?

OffToDWD

DIS Veteran
We will be splitting our stay - dining plan for our first resort stay and then we'll move to our next resort which we will also have the dining plan. If we want to do a 2 credit lunch on the day of our move, can I use 1 credit from our first stay (which will then use up all our TS credits from our first stay) and 1 credit from our second stay? Basically, can I combine dining credits from 2 dining plans for 1 meal that costs 2 TS credits. Hope I'm making sense! Thank you!

We will be splitting our stay - dining plan for our first resort stay and then we'll move to our next resort which we will also have the dining plan. If we want to do a 2 credit lunch on the day of our move, can I use 1 credit from our first stay (which will then use up all our TS credits from our first stay) and 1 credit from our second stay? Basically, can I combine dining credits from 2 dining plans for 1 meal that costs 2 TS credits. Hope I'm making sense! Thank you!

Unfortunately, no.

All credits (including snacks) from the first stay must be used before you can even access the second stay. If all you have left are TS credits and you have an even number of people, you should be able to pay for some people with first stay and the other people with second stay.

Sorry to hijack the thread. We have a similar situation. On move day we will be down to 1qs and no ts. Are you saying that same night we can't use a ts from the 2nd reservation?

Sorry to hijack the thread. We have a similar situation. On move day we will be down to 1qs and no ts. Are you saying that same night we can't use a ts from the 2nd reservation?

As long as you use the remaining qs before your dinner (and you're checked into your 2nd hotel whether in person or online), your dining credits for you second stay will open up and be available for use that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter