• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

US STOPPING ALL FLIGHTS INTO THE UNITED STATES FROM EUROPE FOR 30 DAYS.

I didn't watch the speech - is anything else being suspended? Are we limiting events or anything in the US to stop the spread that is here already?

I didn't watch the speech - is anything else being suspended? Are we limiting events or anything in the US to stop the spread that is here already?
The NBA has suspended their regular season, lots of colleges have gone to online only for the rest of the semester, March madness will be played with no spectators

The NBA has suspended their regular season, lots of colleges have gone to online only for the rest of the semester, March madness will be played with no spectators

Yet my 81 year old mom and dad still won't stop going out for breakfast and dinner just about every day...ugh.

Does it make me an awful person that my first thought was 'yesssss, less people when I go on the 20th' ?

I did cancel the second half of my 16 day trip though. Just because I work with a vulnerable population and work asked me to self quarantine when I got home for a while. I could have stayed and self quarantined after, but I felt better making sure I was there for them. Plus they said they'd cover any change fees I had and I can rebook another week around Halloween since I have an AP. No big deal. The second half was just my solo trip time anyway. :-)

why ? It's been widely reported that most of the reported cases in the U.S. have originated from Europe- it's probably the prudent thing to do -

Yeah I mean - it originated in China so our first cases came from there, and then exploded in Europe so our next cases came from there, so I can understand this - let's avoid more cases from there. So what is the next step? Since it is currently here, what is the government doing to stop the spread here within the country?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter