US or IOA

wendy444

Earning My Ears
Here goes: My hubbie and I have to choose between US and IOA. We are both 33, have no kids, and get a bit motion sick from coasters, but we can handle a couple virtual reality rides. Which park should we choose and why?

oooh - tough question. My husband and I (both 30 w/ no kids) toured Universal for 3 days in April this year - we loved both parks.

Since we are coaster enthusiasts, I'd have to say that IOA was the BEST park overall. In fact, its our favorite park of all. Of course, seeing IOA means missing Men in Black at Universal - our favorite ride! I guess I'm not much help, since we loved both parks.

If you don't like coasters, though, I'd probably say Universal, since they don't have the traditional coasters.

Whichever you choose, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. BTW, are you staying onsite? We HIGHLY recommend it - best money we ever spent at a theme park with FOTL access ALL DAY every day!!!

Well, I just got back and we are 50 no kids. Universal is nice
but, it is no Disney. On the other hand, this IOA is something
else, Disney has nothing to compare. The rides are very high
tech and it is a new beautiful park. Spider Man and Jurassic Park
is a WOW. They got some costers now, but we chickened out.
We did every thing else and had a ball. I think, you will have a
good time what ever you choose, But this IOA is a good one.

best option: buy a two 2 day passes and do both in one day only hitting the things that strike your fancy. this will give you another day for when you return next year cause you just had so much fun this year.

good option 1: choose best option:jester:
since coasters do not make you real deathly sick do IOA. It has three coasters, (four if you count flying unicorn), three water rides with varying degrees of wetness involved. Spiderman, Cat in the Hat, one fish two fish, Posideons fury, Sinbad show, Doom's Fearfall, plus all the great theming. good places to eat.

good option 2: did i mention choose best option
:jester:
Do USF if you really like video games cause you will love Men In Black. plus all the other rock solid attractions in that park.

I go every weekend and i start in IOA and end up at USF. If you can chose between the two then you have a stronger will than i.;)

If you don't like thrills all that much, then IOA's rides wouldn't be for you. However, that doesn't mean IOA isn't for you! Even if I couldn't ride the thrill rides there, I would still definately check the park out - it is so cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter