• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ursula Beheaded at DL

I've seen so many great jokes on facebook regarding this.... Many with a GIF of the Queen of Hearts saying, "Off with her head!" and a few about head hunters and Trader Sam's shrunken head deals...

I've seen so many great jokes on facebook regarding this.... Many with a GIF of the Queen of Hearts saying, "Off with her head!" and a few about head hunters and Trader Sam's shrunken head deals...

That was my reaction. This would have been more appropriate for the Alice ride....

I rode Little Mermaid yesterday and the head was reattached.... They must have great surgeons in the OC.
Quick, too! The ride was up and going just a few hours later, it sounds like. So now I have other questions, like--does her head just sit on her body? How could no one have video of the actual decapitation?!? Do they have a back-up Ursula?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter