• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

URGENT: Proposed Medicaid Cuts threaten people who use ventilators-sign petition!

eternaldisneyfan

<font color=royalblue>Have an Attitude of Gratitud
URGENT: Proposed Medicaid Cuts threaten people who use ventilators-sign petition!

I was very concerned when I read that the proposed Medicaid cuts coming in February to Congress could jeopardize people who use ventilators. States could deny coverage of ventilators and/or say they will only cover if in nursing home. MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association) has signed the petition and mentioned it in their National magazine so I know it's legitimate. Please join me in signing the petition at http://www.post-polio.org/ivun/ ! Spread the word and contact your Senator & Representatives about stopping the proposed Medicaid cuts in discussion in February 2005 !!

Christamae
Muscular Dystrophy
part-time vent user

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter