Urgent care near universal?

mrsgthatsme

Mouseketeer
Has anyone needed medical care while at Universal? My daughter broke out in hives and may need to be seen. Not an emergency but would like suggestions of a close, decent option. We are at Cabana Bay. Thanks!

Some Benadryl right away may help until you can get to an urgent care.

You can usually find it in WDW gift shops so probably can at Universal, too.

We had someone who needed a visit to Urgent Care when we were staying at Royal Pacific. We asked the concierge and they actually had a service where someone from the Urgent Care come to the room and take care of her. We didn’t have a car and it was quick and easy.

We had someone who needed a visit to Urgent Care when we were staying at Royal Pacific. We asked the concierge and they actually had a service where someone from the Urgent Care come to the room and take care of her. We didn’t have a car and it was quick and easy.
Has anyone needed medical care while at Universal? My daughter broke out in hives and may need to be seen. Not an emergency but would like suggestions of a close, decent option. We are at Cabana Bay. Thanks!
My husband booked an appointment through The Medical Concierge - they will come to you or they have a clinic off Turkey Lake. They don't bill your insurance though, you have to self-pay and then submit a claim. I think it was $180 for the visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter