Upper or lower floor at AoA?

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
We are staying in a Nemo Suite. Would you request an upper or a lower floor (options listed for online check in) and why? Thank you!!

Across the values and even the moderates there's a big feeling of "ask for a top floor because it's quieter" - i.e., you won't have any noise coming from above. Which is technically true. I've stayed in on-site resorts on the top floor and on the ground floor and I've never experienced any great amount of noise in either case.

I like requesting "ground floor, near transportation" for the sake of being able to get up and go quickly in the AM without having to deal with stairs or elevators. But the Nemo suites are closest to the main hall/transportation anyway. you really can't go wrong wherever they end up sticking you there.

I've never stayed there...but personally my preference is based on whether or not I have a stroller with me.

Stroller, lower floor...all the way. I don't want to deal with stroller and the elevator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter