• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

uploading pictures

If you can see the picture in your photobucket album, just go below the picture and do a single left mouse click on the img tag line. This one click will do everything needed to post here...it copies the needed code to your PC memory and sets up the code properly, including the IMG tags. Then come back here to a post and simply do a paste. Do a preview and you should be good to go.
I can't figure out what is wrong any one have any ideas for me. I resized pics. in photobucket and hit f5 to clear cache. The pics are still coming up
as a X in a box. PLEASE HELP I AM NEW AT THIS AND FRUSTRATED! I will check back after a some rest. Thanks. :sad2:

Go to www.photobucket.com, set up an account (free). Follow the steps there. If pictures are on your PC, when you click on the 'browse', it will open a window to your PC. Find the picture there, then upload. Once the picture is on photobucket, just go below the picture, click to copy the img code line, then come here and paste. If you get stuck, just ask here again.

Mr. Dan, thank you, I read this post and with your instructions I DID IT! I can post my pictures...Thank You!
JC

P1020718.jpg

I do not think snapfish allows linking if I recall. If they do, it is multiple steps.

Right mouse click on the image and then click on the properties link. Then highlight and copy the url address. Then come back here and click on the image icon
insertimage.gif
. Then paste the url address into the box that pops up and then ok.

You might give www.photobucket.com a look, it simplifies a lot of those steps. If there, each picture has the url addtess and the image code beneath each picture. I single left mouse click copies all that is needed and then jsut come here and paste.

If you get stuck, just ask.
Does anyone know how to post pics in your post if they are from Snapfish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter