uploading pictures

postalcop

Mouseketeer
can any one help me or dh on how to upload some pictures. we just could'nt figure it out, and i am sure it is so easy. thank you in advance.

~sue

Go to www.photobucket.com, set up an account (free). Follow the steps there. If pictures are on your PC, when you click on the 'browse', it will open a window to your PC. Find the picture there, then upload. Once the picture is on photobucket, just go below the picture, click to copy the img code line, then come here and paste. If you get stuck, just ask here again.

thank you dan, we will (hopefully) try it a little later this evening!!!! wish us luck!!
~sue

OK, I'm testing...

IMG_0659.jpg

You can resize right there in photobucket. Click on the 'edit' above the picture, then click on resize in the the next window. Pick the size you want. After the resize, refresh your browser to flush it of the larger image held in its cache. Let's see how you do.

Actually, the one you have there is not HUGE, looks nice to me. Just a bit too big though if you will use for a signature.

postalcop-

You can check out the Frequently Asked Questions thread on this forum. We have lots of information there walking you through posting photos.

That's always the best place to start when you have a "how to" question. :)

thanks webmaster kathy, we will look into that also!!! dh figured out how to post from the photobucket site that dan suggested a few posts back! but i do want to check out the frequently asked quetion board to figure out how to do other things!!! thanks again to both of you!

~sue

DisneyPhotoImage69.jpg

thanks webmaster kathy, we will look into that also!!! dh figured out how to post from the photobucket site that dan suggested a few posts back! but i do want to check out the frequently asked quetion board to figure out how to do other things!!! thanks again to both of you!

~sue

DisneyPhotoImage69.jpg

Just an fyi, if you are going to use those in your signature, best to resize down to 200 pixels high or less. Their rules here say 200 or less high and if higher they may delete your signatures. Again, just an fyi. If using in a post, no real size rules. You can resize right in photobucket if you want to, just click on the edit link by each picture and then the resize ink in the next window that comes up. If you do resize, do a browser refresh, F5 key or refresh icon, to clear the larger image out of your PC's cache so you can see the now smaller image.

BTW, nice pictures.

Had problems trying to post pics for first time tonight. I have followed the above. I want to try to do it again. Hope it works.

IMG_0879.jpg
[/IMG]

I can't figure out what is wrong any one have any ideas for me. I resized pics. in photobucket and hit f5 to clear cache. The pics are still coming up
as a X in a box. PLEASE HELP I AM NEW AT THIS AND FRUSTRATED! I will check back after a some rest. Thanks. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter