Upgrading to park hoppers

kiramay

DIS Veteran
I looked through the sticky but I didn’t see this info.

Because of the ticket increase, if I add park hopping now it’s $90 per person. Normally it’s $65 pp. If I go to Guest Services to add it when we’re there, will it be $90 or $65?

Thank you!

The park-hopper upcharge depends on the length of ticket. $65 is for a 1-day ticket. It's $75 for a 2-day or 3-day ticket. And $85 for a 4-10 day ticket, with tax it comes to about $90. It won't be any less onsite. The price you are seeing is just the standard PH upcharge, not because of a ticket increase.

The park-hopper upcharge depends on the length of ticket. $65 is for a 1-day ticket. It's $75 for a 2-day or 3-day ticket. And $85 for a 4-10 day ticket, with tax it comes to about $90. It won't be any less onsite. The price you are seeing is just the standard PH upcharge, not because of a ticket increase.

Thank you! I know it used to be the same flat fee no matter how long we were going, so I wrongly assumed that was still the case. We probably won’t hop this trip then. It’s not worth it for only wanting it for our AK day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter