Upgrading ticket to AP

To give an update... I just renewed my Gold DVC pass via the phone (I am within my 60-day window)

I had two tickets to my name that were unused. Special ticketing was able to apply both tickets (I had a 1-day ticket and a 3-day ticket). That was applied to the $650.72 renewal cost and then I just had to pay the difference. For anyone asking about multiple tickets being able to be applied to a renewal. He didn't have any issue doing.

The CM did say it could be done because both tickets were unused. Used tickets have different rules he said

Anyone know who is "eligible" to upgrade since the post shared on page 1 says that those who are eligible can upgrade? Would that be anyone now with a regular park ticket and not a special ticket like a school trip or YES trip?

Backstory - we had APs but they expired during Covid and I have not renewed them since. When we booked our upcoming trip way back way, APs were not available unless you jumped through hoops, put your name on a list and had a CM call you back at the most inopportune time while I was teaching and could not answer so we never renewed or purchased new ones but I would like to upgrade on this upcoming trip. Am I eligible?

THANKS!

Anyone know who is "eligible" to upgrade since the post shared on page 1 says that those who are eligible can upgrade? Would that be anyone now with a regular park ticket and not a special ticket like a school trip or YES trip?

Backstory - we had APs but they expired during Covid and I have not renewed them since. When we booked our upcoming trip way back way, APs were not available unless you jumped through hoops, put your name on a list and had a CM call you back at the most inopportune time while I was teaching and could not answer so we never renewed or purchased new ones but I would like to upgrade on this upcoming trip. Am I eligible?

THANKS!

Anyone is now eligible to purchase APs. There are varying levels, 2 for FL residents only, 1 for FL residents or DVC, and 1 for everyone else.

Would that be anyone now with a regular park ticket and not a special ticket like a school trip or YES trip?
Correct - anyone with regular tickets. There are some special tickets that are not upgrade-able.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter