Upgrading park tickets

Haley R

DIS Veteran
Are we able to change our 2 day base tickets to 3 day park hoppers before we leave for our trip? Or do we have to do it when we get there? I would like to know ahead of time if I’m changing all of our plans.

Are we able to change our 2 day base tickets to 3 day park hoppers before we leave for our trip? Or do we have to do it when we get there? I would like to know ahead of time if I’m changing all of our plans.

When, how, and from whom did you purchase the tickets?

When, how, and from whom did you purchase the tickets?
Purchased them through Disney with a play stay dine package. I believe it was in October and it was on the computer. Is that enough info?

Purchased them through Disney with a play stay dine package. I believe it was in October and it was on the computer. Is that enough info?

Call Disney and ask if they will do the upgrade in advance for you.

Yes, you should be able to call and get it done. You will want to ahead for getting your FP for the third day, and any you are switching around.

Yes, you should be able to call and get it done. You will want to ahead for getting your FP for the third day, and any you are switching around.
Yep that’s exactly what I was thinking. Could you take a guess at how much more it would cost?

I haven’t decided which days we will want to park hop. I’m still trying to figure that out.

Yep that’s exactly what I was thinking. Could you take a guess at how much more it would cost?

I haven’t decided which days we will want to park hop. I’m still trying to figure that out.

Check out this page on Mousesavers: https://www.mousesavers.com/regular-walt-disney-world-ticket-prices/. You can scroll down to see the prices for 3 day hopper, including tax, so you can compare( chart above will have 2 day base ticket as well if you need that price). Also note the bold print above the chart - they are gate prices, but when you purchase 3 day or more in advance they are $21.30 less, so you can subtract that.

Check out this page on Mousesavers: https://www.mousesavers.com/regular-walt-disney-world-ticket-prices/. You can scroll down to see the prices for 3 day hopper, including tax, so you can compare( chart above will have 2 day base ticket as well if you need that price). Also note the bold print above the chart - they are gate prices, but when you purchase 3 day or more in advance they are $21.30 less, so you can subtract that.
So it looks like it might be anywhere from $600-700 more than what we are paying. I’m honestly considering changing our tickets. Luckily dh just got a raise and a bonus otherwise I don’t think I could even consider it.

If they let you change the amount of days over the phone then switch from 2 to 3. That way you can get FPs for all three days. You can upgrade to hoppers once you are there and decide you want to hop.

If they let you change the amount of days over the phone then switch from 2 to 3. That way you can get FPs for all three days. You can upgrade to hoppers once you are there and decide you want to hop.
I think we would definitely want to hop but that’s a good idea about maybe waiting. Can you add the ph at your hotel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter