• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrading Park Hopper to AP?

couponluvr

If it's free it's for me!
I bought 3 day park hoppers as part of our AAA package for our upcoming trip. Can I upgrade to an AP by just paying the difference? If so, what is the procedure? I mean, do I go to the ticket booth or somewhere else? What's involved in purchasing an AP (photo, etc.?). Thanks for any info.

See you at the park!

You can use your 3 day park hopper like normal and then on the third day go to a building inside the park (not sure what it's called) where you can turn them in and pay the difference for the annual pass. You have to do it though on any of the days the ticket is still valid. If you wait until the 4th day when it's not longer valid, they won't do it.

I was always told to use the park hopper first then upgrade to the annual pass because I would get an early entry on it (do you not get these on an annual pass?) and because of the espn zone money that was associated with them.

APs do not get early entry privledges (I know--I have one), so use any early entries or ESPN Zone perks before upgrading. You'll lose these once the upgrade has taken place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter