Upgrading LMT Tickets

Karenann*

Wishing upon a Star...
If I purchase a 3 day ticket from Last minute Travel and want to upgrade at the park for a 4 Day, is the upgrade fee from the price I paid for the LMT ticket or from Disneyland price of a 3 Day?

Officially the difference is from the price you paid. However, I and many others on this board have upgraded LMT tickets and just had to pay the difference from full price, not what I paid. I have seen reports that some other third party tickets they can "tell" what you actually paid for the ticket but that either doesn't seem to be the case with LMT or many of us have received pixie dust on this.

I guess the bottom line is plan on the difference from the price you paid and hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised and it will be the full price difference instead.

My mom just did this on Monday. The difference she paid was from full price, not the price she paid for the LMT park hopper.

I did want to point out that she upgraded to an annual pass and they made a mistake and put the expiration date as the date she bought the LMT ticket (February 2018) rather than the first date she used the ticket (11/2/18). Luckily, she noticed and they fixed it but it took a supervisor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter