• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

upgrading hotels with free dining plan

arieliwish

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty,
Hi all, looking at Aug 2019 and undecided on whether to book a value resort with free breakfast or to book a moderate with QS included. If I booked the value now I could add on QS but how does it work if I upgraded the hotel after free dining has ended? For example if I now booked All Star Sports and got free breakfast, then early next year changed it to Coronado Springs would I still only get the free breakfast or would it automatically change to free QS??

There's 6 of us going so trying to keep costs down but unsure if All Stars would be too (not-so) cheap and cheerful for us!

Cheers!

I'd call Disney directly. I've changed resorts within category (deluxe to deluxe) with no issues before.

When I called about it, I'm pretty sure the CM said it would get upgraded to what was included with the category. So if you upgrade to a moderate you'd get the QS dining. I'd call and ask to be sure though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter