Upgrading from Silver to Gold

DisneyMom2000000

DIS Veteran
My AP will expire in February... but thinking about upgrading from Silver to Gold just to get Memory Maker. Will it be the full $150?

Bummer! I should have gotten one of us gold to begin with. Live and learn ;)

This situation is similar to the Hopper option on regular tickets.

When you buy the Hopper, it applies to all days on the ticket, even if you only want to Hop on the last day of the trip.

YOUR situation is that you want to upgrade to get the benefit of something that the high-cost AP offers, but that you (apparently) didn't use up to now.
If you want the feature(s) of the Gold AP NOW, it costs you no more to get them NOW than if you'd bought the higher level from the beginning, but didn't want to use the added feature(s) until NOW.

Note: The way I understand the MemoryMaker for AP: If you have had PhotoPass photos taken within the time period of owning the Silver AP,
those photos should still become available to you when you upgrade to the Gold AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter