• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrading annual pass during renewal period

mickyminnie890

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
I was wondering if I upgrade my annual pass from weekday to silver during my renewal period. Will I be able to use the silver pass right away or do I need to wait until the date my weekday pass expires to be able to take advantage of the upgrade? Thank you in advance :)

I was wondering if I upgrade my annual pass from weekday to silver during my renewal period. Will I be able to use the silver pass right away or do I need to wait until the date my weekday pass expires to be able to take advantage of the upgrade? Thank you in advance :)
You'd need to wait until the date the weekday pass expires.

You'd need to wait until the date the weekday pass expires.
Thank you because we just upgraded my boyfriends pass. And his pass expires on 3/3, however I was still able to make reservations to go to Hollywood studios with him tomorrow. So, I was slightly confused how come the reservation went through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter