Upgrading Airmiles park ticket

oceanwave

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Airmiles recently to buy Disney tickets and been able to upgrade them before entering the park? I have enough airmiles to buy an adult 4 day ticket but need to upgrade to an 8 day ticket with park hopper.

Has anyone used Airmiles recently to buy Disney tickets and been able to upgrade them before entering the park? I have enough airmiles to buy an adult 4 day ticket but need to upgrade to an 8 day ticket with park hopper.

I bought airmiles WDW tickets a couple of months ago for spring, then upgraded and moved them to the fall last month. I linked the tickets to DME, then called to have them upgraded, paid difference with a Disney gift card. The airmiles tickets were worth the full amount seen on the WDW ticket website, however I had previously spoken to a cast member on a previous call that quoted slightly less, but almost full value. YMMV.

Good month to have a Birthday at Rexall Be Well

Exclusive Birthday Offer
Get 10,000 points on your next purchase* on almost everything in-store.
Offer Ends June 30, 2023
sorry guys I posted this in the wrong thread.
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter