Upgrading 1 day ticket with EP to an AP

bama belle

Mouseketeer
Hi all! My daughter is going to Orlando next month with friends and they are going to Universal for one day. I am buying her a 1 day park to park ticket with unlimited EP, which will end up costing around $500 :scared: I was thinking she might as well upgrade to a season pass after paying that much for one day but didn’t know if the cost of the EP is included in the difference to upgrade or is it just the cost of the ticket? The EP cost alone is $309, so makes up most of the cost.

Not 100% positive but she'll most likely lose the EP if she upgrades. APs don't have EP except the Premiere & that's for after 4 p.m.

Ouch! Could they consider getting a deluxe room together for the free EPs?
No, they are going with one of her friends parents and are staying with their family in Orlando. I had no idea EP was so expensive!

I have been told, but never tried this, so I’m not certain, that the cost of ep can only be applied if it unused.

And yes, if y’all haven’t bought your ep yet, renting a room at one of the resorts with ep (even if no one ever goes into the room) is almost always much cheaper if you have more than 1 person who wants ep.

I would be shocked if they applied the cost of the unlimited EP to the upgrade. Even though they are bundling it for you, its two seperate products and only one is admission to the park.
This is what I figured, but just wasn’t sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter