Upgraded-luggage tags?

Minybear

BCV/VGC Owner
Ok we were upgraded :goodvibes for our 12/3 sailing on the Wonder. Just received DCL new confirmation letter, but no new luggage tags with the new stateroom number. I want to make sure I can re-adjust my other luggage tags to the correct stateroom number? We were upgraded from cat 7 to cat 5.

Thanks.

Cindy

Just write the new stateroom number on your tags. If the porters have any questions they have a copy of the manifest to verify your correct room.

Just write the new stateroom number on your tags. If the porters have any questions they have a copy of the manifest to verify your correct room.

Thanks. I also have the new confirmation letter that has new stateroom number if they have questions while we are around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter