Upgraded at the GF

We just arrived for a 3-night stay. I had booked a bounce back in an outer building garden view room at the Grand Floridian. It was a very unexpected and nice surprise when we went to check in and were told we had been upgraded to the Sugar Loaf (club level) building!! So excited for our stay!!
Whoa!! Have fun! GF upgraded us from a garden view room to a Lagoon view room our past trip. It was an amazing room!! Hope your stay is amazing!

We just arrived for a 3-night stay. I had booked a bounce back in an outer building garden view room at the Grand Floridian. It was a very unexpected and nice surprise when we went to check in and were told we had been upgraded to the Sugar Loaf (club level) building!! So excited for our stay!!
Congrats and enjoy! We were there the 13-17th, I'd booked outer building standard view. We were upgraded to the Roy Disney Suite and it was AMAZING!!!!

I just checked out of there today, we overlapped. Wonder if I saw you in the lounge.

Have a good stay!
That’s funny. We might have encountered one another in the lounge! We were in a hurry to get out and over to MK yesterday morning (we went to EMM) but spent a while sampling some breakfast and espresso...and desserts and wine the night before as well! My daughter (7) and I are here with my sister this time. We always bring family along for the Halloween party, which we did went to night (yep, two ticketed events in one day...we like a little craziness like that!). We are well beyond tired but having the most amazing time! I might even consider booking a future stay in the Sugar Loaf building!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter