• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

upgrade ?

noseybuddy

<font color=purple>Did I miss something?<br><font
Notice that several people have been getting upgrades lately. What do you think the chances are of having a Cat. 5 (which I have) being upgraded. Has anyone had this cat. and had it upgraded? I am thinking my chances are pretty much slim to none! Watcha think?

I think you're right. :)

Most upgrades are from the lowest categories to Cat. 8 or 9, with some to Cat. 5 or 6. Since you're already in a great category there honestly is hardly any benefit to going to a Cat. 4. :)

There was a poll on here a few pages back on upgrades and I think the fives and sixes were the lowest group. If you think about it there is only a four to move up to ( I can't imagine anyone gets free upgrade to a suite) the only difference in a four to a five is about three feet where the murphy bed is. Cat. five is very nice you will enjoy it!

On our Jan '12 '03 cruise, we were offered an upgrade from cat 5 to cat 4-not for free-we turned it down. Our cabin was perfect! The verandah was beautiful..I am thoroughly spoiled now!

What do you think the chances are of having a Cat. 5 (which I have) being upgraded.

noseybuddy - you'll have a better chance restoring your virginity...

But I was wondering.. BD how do you know noseybuddy is not a virgin?

What do you think the odds are of being upgraded from a Cat 8 to a 6? We have 4 people, so we can't go to cat 7.

BD

No I am not from NJ. I only live here! Born and raised in another state.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter