• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrade UT ticket?

ILoveMyDVC

DIS Veteran
Bought our guests two 9 day hopper plus tickets from Undercover Tourists earlier this year before price increase.
If, for some reason, we want a 10th day - what are the options?

(Dean...)

We just upgraded a 6 day hopper purchased from UT to a 7 day hopper at the magic kingdom. They charged us $60. I knew it probably wasn't the correct price, but did not want to have to fight with them. Just be prepared to get a wrong price quoted!

We just upgraded a 6 day hopper purchased from UT to a 7 day hopper at the magic kingdom. They charged us $60. I knew it probably wasn't the correct price, but did not want to have to fight with them. Just be prepared to get a wrong price quoted!

That's not even close

Bought our guests two 9 day hopper plus tickets from
Undercover Tourists earlier this year before price increase.
If, for some reason, we want a 10th day - what are the options?

From the Ticket Sticky HERE:

Ticket bought from an Authorized Reseller/Discounter
B __ Created BETWEEN Feb.12,2017 & Feb.11,2018 (2017) Prices HERE.

B __________
Find the full Disney 2017 price for the kind of ticket that you HAVE on the 2017 Price list HERE.
Subtract that 2017 price from the current 2018 full Disney price for the kind of ticket that you WANT. 2018 Price list HERE.
Pay that difference price for the upgrade.

Looking at the 2017 Prices: 9-day Hopper PLUS: $553.80 w/tax

Looking at the 2018 Prices: 10-day Hopper PLUS: $580.43 w/tax

$580.43
=26.53
Upgrade cost to add one day (w/tax)

Thank you! Looks doable and a bargain of only $11.00. Will do it in a heartbeat if we need it.

Well, not $11.00
It should cost $26.53

Still a bargain, but we need to keep things accurate so you'll know what to expect.

Last edited:

You can still get this overcharge corrected.

If your UT tickets were CURRENT tickets (created after June 11, 2018) then your cost to
make a 6-Day Hopper into a 7-Day Hopper
should have been $10.65 incl. tax. (That's the "$11.00" ILoveMyDVC mentioned.)

If you were charged $60, it would make sense to get your overcharge refunded.

Last edited:
From the Ticket Sticky HERE:

Ticket bought from an Authorized Reseller/Discounter
B __ Created BETWEEN Feb.12,2017 & Feb.11,2018 (2017) Prices HERE.

B __________
Find the full Disney 2017 price for the kind of ticket that you HAVE on the 2017 Price list HERE.
Subtract that 2017 price from the current 2018 full Disney price for the kind of ticket that you WANT. 2018 Price list HERE.
Pay that difference price for the upgrade.

Looking at the 2017 Prices: 9-day Hopper PLUS: $553.80 w/tax

Looking at the 2018 Prices: 10-day Hopper PLUS: $580.43 w/tax

$580.43
=26.53
Upgrade cost to add one day (w/tax)

Well, not $11.00
It should cost $26.53

Still a bargain, but we need to keep things accurate so you'll know what to expect.

An excellent bargain. Thank you for taking the time to post it for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter