Upgrade Hotwire PHP's to Ap's

Tink10

Always Lurking
Hi!

We're thinking about upgrading our PHP's to AP's & I was wondering if anyone here has speciffically upgraded a Hotwire Park Hopper Plus pass to an AP.

I paid $276 for my Adult 6 Day PHP & I was wondering if anyone had any clue as to what Hotwire's mark-up was......

Thanks So Much!

I believe it can be done, but they'll credit you whatever Disney sold the ticket for.

Which means if you got it from a ticket broker, they'll credit you the price that was paid before the broker's markup.

Example: If Hotwire purchased the tickets for $200 and sold them to you for $270, you'd only get a $200 credit.

Thanks So Much SnackyStacky:)

While I understand the way Disney handles it, I was hoping that someone who has actually upgraded a Hotwire ticket could let me know what kind of credit they received.......(I'm a budgeting nut :p )

Thanks Again!
Tink10

I really don't think there's any way to tell, unless you call Hotwire, or have Disney scan the ticket.

Believe me, I feel your pain. I was going to get a free hopper pass with points from a credit card and upgrade to an AP, but I decided not to because NOBODY could tell me what they'd paid for the ticket! :(

Hope you get your answer! :wave2:

We're leaving in 10 days & NOW I come up with more questions.

I though it would be a long shot, but I'm one of those compulsive planners....(it drives my family nuts!) But I figured if ANYONE knows....It the gang here!

:thewave:

<<I'm one of those compulsive planners....(>>

Then you are with friends and comrades!

Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter