Upgrade at RPR with Loews Card ?

Cantw8

Skating on thin ice and the sun's coming up
I have a waterview room booked at the RPR Nov 21 and 22nd. I also have the Loews card. Do I understand correctly that I get a free upgrade at check-in (if available)? Would the upgrade be to club level?

Not likely. They might, but it's not common. They may offer you a suite upgrade for $35, not complimentary.

SpideyHulk....
So what is the upgrade?

For the $35 they will give you an upgrade to an executive suite. It has a bedroom/living room area. Larger than your standard room.

When I emailed Loew's about the suite upgrade and was told it would be applied to an "executive" suite only, they also said the max. capacity for that suite was 3 people. That counts out my family (either 4 or 5 for next July) . Also, is the "executive" suite called something different at RPR? I can't remember seeing that listed anywhere.

They refer to it as a King Suite or a king executive suite. I stayed in one in June. 2 adults and 2 kids. There is a standard bedroom with a seperate living area that had a pullout couch. The kids found it uncomfortable so we will not consider this room type in the future. The extra space was great though!

King Suite
A large, one bedroom suite with a comfortable living room, two TVs, two sitting areas and generous closet space.

This is off Loews website:

• Executive Suite (called Stateroom Suites) – Features living area and private bedroom with king-sized bed. In addition to comfortable seating, living area has desk, sound system and television. Decorative package includes historic travel posters and prints, hand-carved wall panels and Indonesian decorative accessories.

Thanks Jessica. Sounds like I should stick to the standard, 2 queen room like I had last time. My 14 yr old slept on a twin airbed (loved it so much, he still uses it at home 4 mths later!) and 17 yr old got one of the beds all to himself. Sounds like the pull-out sofa would have them arguing to get the rights to the airbed! Still debating the extra space idea though....sounds kind of good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter