Upgrade a comp ticket?

mbethel

Mouseketeer
We received HS comp tickets from RoTR breaking down. Can that be upgraded to a one or two day hopper at guest relations? I’m guessing no but every now and then I’m surprised with a yes 😊

We received HS comp tickets from RoTR breaking down. Can that be upgraded to a one or two day hopper at guest relations? I’m guessing no but every now and then I’m surprised with a yes 😊
Comp tix cannot be upgraded (as they have no monetary value.)
Sorry.

We received HS comp tickets from RoTR breaking down.

Most guests cannot actually use a comp day-ticket during the trip on which they receive it.
Most guests have a limited number of days for their trip and adding an extra day is not often possible.

Plus, that "comp day" becomes of very little value on a future trip if that trip is longer than, say 4 days.

I received -2day hoppers for a different issue. Said not upgradable in email it was attached to. Yours might be different but I’d read the email it came with

Thanks-appreciate the help! We never got an email or notification even. Just a comp tix and fp loaded to our MDE.

You can't upgrade them. We got one day park hopper comp tickets a few years ago. We just held on to them. Finally we did a beach trip last summer and did one day at Disney to use them. Otherwise, we never would have.

Last edited:
The comp ticket would give you another chance to ride (here, Rise of the Resistance) if the only reason you were unable to do so was lack of admission,. For example you can split up tomorrow with an otherwise unplanned park but your other ticket is a non-hopper.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter