Updated November 4 2021 Summary of Genie+ and Individual Attraction Lightning Lanes in Walt Disney World

You can add G+ for the duration of your ticket, 7/14/21 days. Either contact your ticket seller before you go or it can be done at any ticket window whilst there. There’s no saving on the 7 day price but fairly considerable on 14/21 days 👍

where is the prices for this. I dont see anything on the Disney website

You can add G+ for the duration of your ticket, 7/14/21 days. Either contact your ticket seller before you go or it can be done at any ticket window whilst there. There’s no saving on the 7 day price but fairly considerable on 14/21 days 👍

So you can't do it via the My Disney Experience site? Any idea what the cost is on the 14 day, and if Virgin can do it?

Prices are released today/tomorrow. Your agent can do it for you on request or you can do it at guest services or any ticket window on arrival. The 7 day is $15 a day, 14/21 works out just under $10 a day.
You can only do it via MDE day by day at full price, this is just another anomaly of UK tickets 👍

Genie + now available new UK Magic ticket purchases.
Discounted £6.99/day on 14 day tickets. No discount (£10.99/day) for 7 day tickets.
Full length of ticket only for pre-purchase.

Reactions: itf
If anyone knows how to do get this added to a Virgin ticket, do post!

Discounted £6.99/day on 14 day tickets. No discount (£10.99/day) for 7 day tickets.

can it be added to the ultimate ticket

many idea what the difference is between the magic and the ultimate ticket

many idea what the difference is between the magic and the ultimate ticket

Ultimate Ticket = old 21 days, discontinued, but many still in circulation and still valid for use

Magic Ticket = new 7 days and 14 day

Ultimate Ticket = old 21 days, discontinued, but many still in circulation and still valid for use

Magic Ticket = new 7 days and 14 day
Disney UK were still selling holidays for resort + 7 or 14 day Ultimate park tickets a few days ago, though I'm not sure they are the same as the pre-covid version.

(I've put £50 deposit down for next year partly in hope they'll convert them to Genie+ at some point and partly as a hedge on prices - 14 day ticket for the price of a 7 and resort prices could go up more. If they go down much I can cancel and rebook.)

Interesting. Do you have to activate an AP in order to take advantage of an AP resort discount, or is it enough to have one in MDE? I have an unactivated AP and AP room discount for December stay, but I am now redoing the arithmetic and wondering whether the U.K. 14 day ticket with the discounted G+ is the way to go.

Virgin replied to my email saying I need to phone. I might let someone else be the genie pig then try in a few weeks!

FYI you can add Genie+ to any Ultimate. 2021 you can only do there, it’s $105/135/200 for 7/14/21 day tickets

Do not switch to Magic tickets if you have a package including dining credit as you’ll lose the credit.

2022 tickets can have Genie+ added before you go, must be 7+ days before you go, or just do it on arrival at any ticket window.

Or you can see how you go and pay $15 a day 🤷‍♀️

Disney UK were still selling holidays for resort + 7 or 14 day Ultimate park tickets a few days ago, though I'm not sure they are the same as the pre-covid version.

(I've put £50 deposit down for next year partly in hope they'll convert them to Genie+ at some point and partly as a hedge on prices - 14 day ticket for the price of a 7 and resort prices could go up more. If they go down much I can cancel and rebook.)
They are not converting tickets, you’ll get Ultimates and will need to pay to add G+ 👍

I had previously purchased the 14 day ultimates as part of my package for next year. (First half of stay package second half DVC) and was able to add Genie+ at the discounted rate on the phone this morning. £97.86 each for the two of us.

An was able to keep all the benefits of my package (Dining/$200 gift card/Gift Basket etc).

All done in 13 minutes on the phone even though it had advised of a 40 minute wait.

I had previously purchased the 14 day ultimates as part of my package for next year. (First half of stay package second half DVC) and was able to add Genie+ at the discounted rate on the phone this morning. £97.86 each for the two of us.

An was able to keep all the benefits of my package (Dining/$200 gift card/Gift Basket etc).

All done in 13 minutes on the phone even though it had advised of a 40 minute wait.

Was this via Disney themselves and had you booked with Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter