Updated list of resorts with Joffrey's

Zipears Fan

My family asks me to plan their Disney vacations.
Another poster raised this question back in March, but I was hoping for Guests who traveled recently to update all of us. What resorts now serve Joffrey's and which ones still have Nescrappe?

Especially post on this thread if you've visited within the last month!

Can only speak to in-room only, but as of the beginning of June, both AKL (Jambo - standard room) and CBR had Joffrey's. :goodvibes It was quite an improvement over the old in-room pods.

The Boardwalk Inn has it at Bellevue lounge in the hotel and at the refillable station at the Bakery.

Okay, I read elsewhere that Pop now has it in their Food Court but that POFQ does not yet have it. Anyone else's experience at other places???

I was wondering the same thing myself!

We are staying at BCV, but curious if Beach Club Marketplace has converted...

I have been inquiring for my DM and DF, who are staying at POFQ. I called Disney's Food and Beverage Dep't who referred me to the folks at POFQ. They told me they EXPECT Joffrey's to replace Nescrappe by August, when the contract expires.

My thought is that there must be a lot of resorts that have not made the switch yet. POFQ will probably not be the only resort without Joffrey's in August, let alone later than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter