Updated: Feb Trip plans "It's a Bit Less Humid Today, Right?" - a September 2018 Trip Report

Well, one more day down!

I was just talking with a co-worker who is on vacation next week. And he was so over the week and ready to go.

Of course there is a big launch before you go! Hopefully that will make the work time go by faster. I do billing at my office, so I almost always and trying to get the billing done the day I leave.

Good luck with the fast passes situation.
The launch is helping it go a little bit faster, though part of me is in the same camp as your coworker--just so over this and ready to be gone. :) Hope doing the billing makes the time go quick for you!

Thanks! I've actually had surprising luck--was able to score an addition Flight of Passage for one of our AK days. No Seven Dwarves or Slinky, but I haven't given up hope yet. :)

So close! Hope you have tons of fun!
Thanks! I can't wait. :) When are you guys going again, newly-minted DVC owners? :)

The launch is helping it go a little bit faster, though part of me is in the same camp as your coworker--just so over this and ready to be gone. :) Hope doing the billing makes the time go quick for you!

Thanks! I've actually had surprising luck--was able to score an addition Flight of Passage for one of our AK days. No Seven Dwarves or Slinky, but I haven't given up hope yet. :)

Thanks! I can't wait. :) When are you guys going again, newly-minted DVC owners? :)
I'm taking my mom in May as a thank you for everything she has done for us. I told her we could save for a cruise or go anywhere and she said "will you take me to Disney world?" So done and done. Jason and I are going to Copper Creek as owners the week before Christmas.

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Any food things we should try from Festival of the Arts?
Definitely try the brie bowl from France, and the mushroom risotto. The croissant donut platter was good too. Wasn't impressed with the desserts from Decadent Delights and don't waste money on the sipping chocolate flight--too rich and hot. The deconstructed reuben and BLT were both good though.

What a fun time with your Mom at your happy place! Will we get to hear all about it?
Are you doing a tr?
For sure! Just started it here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/coooo-rrect-mom-daughter-do-wdw—a-feb-2019-tr.3735747/ Hope you'll come along! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter