Good Morning All!

Logged in to my BJ's Wholesale Club account this morning and PHYSICAL $100 Disney Gift Cards are on sale with coupon for $93.99 and free shipping. I ordered 2 and got to use my $10 off of $125 digital savings with the sale so my $200 Disney gift cards cost me $177.98. :)
I tried the app and the website. Both have the $93.99 price, but when I add it to the cart it changes to $96.99. I tried digital and physical. Weird, I guess I will try again later.

I tried the app and the website. Both have the $93.99 price, but when I add it to the cart it changes to $96.99. I tried digital and physical. Weird, I guess I will try again later.
That is weird! I just tried the website and added the physical card to the cart again and I can get to the checkout screen with it still being $93.99. I wouldn't think that's a targeted sale but I'm not sure. Hope it works for you later!

Same for me, 93.99 price , but 96.99 in the cart. Using the app.

I didn’t get the $10 off $125 coupon either so I’ll probably pass.

Same for me, 93.99 price , but 96.99 in the cart. Using the app.

I didn’t get the $10 off $125 coupon either so I’ll probably pass.
Sorry for providing what looks like false info...I promise it worked for me!

I've only had my membership for around 2 months, so I'm wondering if some of the coupons ($10 off $125) are targeted to newer members.

Sorry for providing what looks like false info...I promise it worked for me!

I've only had my membership for around 2 months, so I'm wondering if some of the coupons ($10 off $125) are targeted to newer members.
No worries, it definitely SAYS $93.99, just charges the higher price. Very weird, but I'll keep an eye on it. I'm heading down soon for Springtime Surprise so I need a few more gift cards.

Anyone else having trouble even signing in/getting BJs website to work?

No Target Bonus for me sadly....

I used the BJs app—went to my prior orders—clicked “Buy Again” on a prior order of $100 DGCs—it then added the $93.99 version to my cart and alllowed me to adjust quantity afterward. It does not allow the Easter offer as well.

I used the BJs app—went to my prior orders—clicked “Buy Again” on a prior order of $100 DGCs—it then added the $93.99 version to my cart and alllowed me to adjust quantity afterward. It does not allow the Easter offer as well.
Your saying the DGC purchase will not trigger the get a $15 coupon on 4/4 promo?

Your saying the DGC purchase will not trigger the get a $15 coupon on 4/4 promo?

New to this so not sure what that is—I was referring to the spend $150, get $15 off Easter offer. Hope this helps and sorry for any confusion.

New to this so not sure what that is—I was referring to the spend $150, get $15 off Easter offer. Hope this helps and sorry for any confusion.
All good, thats what I was after. Confirming that the DGC (Disney Gift Card) purchase wouldn't trigger the get the $15 coupon from the $150 purchase (it clarifies online that you won't get that coupon until 4/4). I am new to BJs so not sure how it triggers.

Correct. I'm wondering if I'd save enough money buying GC in a year to make up for the $49 fee.

I'd be buying different cards (e.g. the current Topgolf offer), but you're right, I'd probably still average 5-10% in a year.

I think it depends on how you buy the membership, as there are a few options; swagbucks, cc offer, cashback portal...
I think it's possible to get one on the cheap but as @bbsearchlight mentioned, the discount for the gift cards are average at best, unless you often get BB credit card offers on several cards.

All good, thats what I was after. Confirming that the DGC (Disney Gift Card) purchase wouldn't trigger the get the $15 coupon from the $150 purchase (it clarifies online that you won't get that coupon until 4/4). I am new to BJs so not sure how it triggers.

Gift cards are specifically excluded in the terms info. I try to read the terms with each different offer to see if it excludes gift cards.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter