ShopRite

1710522394074.png
  • Buy $50 Select Choice Gift Cards & Get $10 off your next shopping order
    • Includes: Fun & Fabulous, Game & Grub, Let’s Eat, On The Run, Retail Therapy and Treat Yourself
    • Maryland: Expires 3/21/24.
    • Outside Maryland: Offer valid 3/17/24 - 3/23/24.

I purchased DGCs from Home Depot online last year when they had the cashback bonus from Chase and it worked. It took them forever to send me the gift card, but other than that everything was good.
Any recollection on how long forever was? Have a trip coming up in about 3 weeks.

Target
1710526497517.png
  • Buy $50+ Google Play Gift Cards & Get $5 Target gift card
Target Circle Reward - Various targeted offers​
  • Spend $60 three times & Get $20 Reward
    • Direct link
    • Yes, works on Specialty Gift Cards
    • No, you cannot use earned rewards towards the purchase of any gift cards.
    • Be sure to read Credit Cards & More!
    • Expires 3/23/24. Post #23527 :thumbsup2 @DisneyaholicRaquel
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards excludes Target gift cards.
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery Stores
    • Expires 12/31/24.
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV

Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Tops Markets
1710528976890.png
  • Earn 3x Gas Points on ALL 3rd Party Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
Most Tops locations will have 'tap and go payment' options including Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay, along with other compatible credit and debit cards.
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

Do you have a direct link? I can’t find them when I search. This would be amazing.

It's on Post #1 & Post #2

Home Depot: Buy gift cards in-store and/or online
Yes, online gc purchases trigger CC offers.
Credit Cards & More
  • Home Depot .com Chase Offer: 10% off, $54 Max.
  • BOA: Home Improvement
  • HD also accepts PayPal

Any recollection on how long forever was? Have a trip coming up in about 3 weeks.
It was during the Christmas season, so I don't know if that is what caused a delay - but normally shipping times are accelerated during that time because they hire extra season workers and make extra deliveries.

I placed my order on 11/25/23, it took until 11/28/23 to ship the order. There was no tracking info because it shipped via USPS First Class Mail and I don't know exactly when I received it, but from what I remember, it arrived between the 1st and 2nd full week of December which means it took around 2 weeks from my order date to arrive.

I'm sure part of it was I ordered on a Saturday, if I ordered on a business day it probably would have shipped faster.

It's on Post #1 & Post #2

Home Depot: Buy gift cards in-store and/or online
Yes, online gc purchases trigger CC offers.
Credit Cards & More
  • Home Depot .com Chase Offer: 10% off, $54 Max.
  • BOA: Home Improvement
  • HD also accepts PayPal

I’ll be damned! This is great news! Thank you!

Are these sold in store only?

Costco in-club $19.99 and online $29.99
Online link

Greenmade Store-All Storage Crate, 4-pack

They have a decent rubber gasket and a pretty tight lid. They should work great for indoor storage and would probably hold up fine in some weather.

1710546094473.png
Many places sell them including Amazon but not for $19.99. Many peeps use them for ammo. I plan on using mine instead of the wall safe when we travel. It also fits in a standard carry-on. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Costco in-club $19.99 and online $29.99
Online link

Greenmade Store-All Storage Crate, 4-pack

They have a decent rubber gasket and a pretty tight lid. They should work great for indoor storage and would probably hold up fine in some weather.

View attachment 842163
Many places sell them including Amazon but not for $19.99. Many peeps use them for ammo. I plan on using mine instead of the wall safe when we travel. It also fits in a standard carry-on. :thumbsup2
Oh, ok. I just need to organize my garage lol

Anyone else getting weirdness with their gift cards tonight? I went on the disney gift card site to check balances and nothing is showing (like a dash, not even 0). Then when I went to pay some dues, it says gift cards not working....hmmm....

Anyone else getting weirdness with their gift cards tonight? I went on the disney gift card site to check balances and nothing is showing (like a dash, not even 0). Then when I went to pay some dues, it says gift cards not working....hmmm....
YES! Neither my husband or I can pull up the balances or transaction history on our cards. I'm glad to see that it's not just us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter