• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I bought a $50 Disney Gift Card at CVS with my Chase Disney Visa, which had a 10% offer, on 3/3. I got my $5 back on 3/8.

Those that use DOSH - I haven't gotten any credit or notification from DOSH (my CC is linked, I had used it at a linked vendor the night before and got immediate notification of my 5% back in Dosh). I know it says 30 days, do you all wait the 30 days? I bought more than just a gift card, my total was $57 that day. Thanks!

I just got back from dropping my son off and picking up my online orders: Kroger, Meijer & a meat shop. I brought my pups along for the ride.

At Meijer, I couldn't help but notice this guy walking across the parking lot giving me all sorts of dirty looks. I kid you not. He looked familiar but I couldn't place him. Then the Meijer guy came out with my goods and I went out to load it in the front passenger floor of my truck. Tipped the guy and went on my merry way.

Well this weird dude followed me to my last stop which is a family owned & operated meat market. The building is about the size of two standard outdoor sheds. It sits on a slab of concrete, full windows in the front and the building is surrounded with gravel. Anyway, I park and get out to get my order and pay, in and out in no time. As soon as I leave, the weird guy shouts "You're the worst pet parent!" :confused3

Well that didn't sit well with me so I went off on him. "If were being honest, you need a hair cut. Mind you're own business." Well that just angered him and he yells "Oh, yeah, I'm going to call the cops, you stay right there!" So I yelled "While we're waiting why don't you pop that zit that's in the middle of your forehead. It looks like a third eye and it's confusing!" Then he imploded all the while my pups are going off.

The old man who owns the meat market comes out "What's going on? Why all this yelling?" And the weird guy tells him "Look at those dogs, she left them to go shopping!" The old man tells him to get the heck away from my store and leave my customers alone. He puts his hand on my shoulder and we're both just shaking our heads as he drives off. And that's when I realized who this weird guy is, he works for PetSmart.
Well now...

I just got back from dropping my son off and picking up my online orders: Kroger, Meijer & a meat shop. I brought my pups along for the ride.

At Meijer, I couldn't help but notice this guy walking across the parking lot giving me all sorts of dirty looks. I kid you not. He looked familiar but I couldn't place him. Then the Meijer guy came out with my goods and I went out to load it in the front passenger floor of my truck. Tipped the guy and went on my merry way.

Well this weird dude followed me to my last stop which is a family owned & operated meat market. The building is about the size of two standard outdoor sheds. It sits on a slab of concrete, full windows in the front and the building is surrounded with gravel. Anyway, I park and get out to get my order and pay, in and out in no time. As soon as I leave, the weird guy shouts "You're the worst pet parent!" :confused3

Well that didn't sit well with me so I went off on him. "If were being honest, you need a hair cut. Mind you're own business." Well that just angered him and he yells "Oh, yeah, I'm going to call the cops, you stay right there!" So I yelled "While we're waiting why don't you pop that zit that's in the middle of your forehead. It looks like a third eye and it's confusing!" Then he imploded all the while my pups are going off.

The old man who owns the meat market comes out "What's going on? Why all this yelling?" And the weird guy tells him "Look at those dogs, she left them to go shopping!" The old man tells him to get the heck away from my store and leave my customers alone. He puts his hand on my shoulder and we're both just shaking our heads as he drives off. And that's when I realized who this weird guy is, he works for PetSmart.
Well now...

Wow - might be an interesting conversation the next time you go to PetSmart!

Kind of crazy for him to follow you too, yikes.

I would think it would be more dangerous but hey, glad to see he's an animal lover but my windows were down. All four windows were down enough for my pups to put out their snoots. Not their head. Watson is too aggressive. Plenty of air flow, overcast morning, cool temps. The only time they were left alone was at the meat market for a grab & go. The guy is off his rocker!

Added Offers ~ 3/12/24 / Discount District

Dierbergs

1710276917524.png

• Earn 10x points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Bass Pro Shops, Choice Let’s Eat only and Texas Roadhouse
    • Max limit of 37,500 points per day
    • Note, this is a three day sale, valid only on cards shown.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/15/24 - 3/17/24.

Publix
1710278900792.png

• Spend $50 or more on Groceries & Get $10 off a $50 Gas Gift Card
    • Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/13/24 - 3/19/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

Publix
1710279166738.png
  • Spend $50 or more on Groceries & Get $10 off a $50 Gas Gift Card
    • Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina.
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/13/24 - 3/17/24.

Update: Offer has been extended.

Shop 'N Save
1710280242566.png

Credit Cards & More

I bought a $50 Disney Gift Card at CVS with my Chase Disney Visa, which had a 10% offer, on 3/3. I got my $5 back on 3/8.

Those that use DOSH - I haven't gotten any credit or notification from DOSH (my CC is linked, I had used it at a linked vendor the night before and got immediate notification of my 5% back in Dosh). I know it says 30 days, do you all wait the 30 days? I bought more than just a gift card, my total was $57 that day. Thanks!
It doesn't say to wait 30 days, it says you must submit a ticket for missing cash WITHIN 30 days.

My cash back on Dosh did not post either (and I think 2 or 3 other people posted the same) - I waited 14 days and then submitted a ticket and sent in a copy of my credit card statement showing the CVS purchase and they posted the $5 the next day. You can also submit a copy of your receipt but who knows if they will accept that if it shows a gift card purchase (even though gift cards were not specifically excluded).

Disney is out with their new summer offers for tickets - you can get a 4 park ticket starting at $396 ($99 a day) or a 3 day ticket for only Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios (no Magic Kingdom) starting at $267 ($89 a day) for tickets between April 2 - September 22.

The main difference this year is that unlike previous years where the 4 park pass was a set price, this year that is the starting price and on certain days it is more. The other main difference is that this year they offer a 3 day pass for $10 cheaper, so if you still have any of the old 10 day never expire tickets, you can buy the 3 day pass and then use one day on your never expire ticket to go to Magic Kingdom.

Sadly, we have tickets from the pandemic year that we keep putting off using, so I think we will just use those up this summer even though to upgrade those tickets will end up costing us $93 more than if we had just bought the 4 park pass tickets. Hopefully next year they will have the same deal so we can get the 3 park ticket and then start using up days from the 19 days we have left on our never expiring ticket.

I had an e-mail from BJs on Friday saying I had a $10 off coupon for International Women's Day. When I opened the e-mail, I saw that it was a spend $70 by 3/31 and get a $10 reward on 4/4 to spend by 4/25. I was a bit annoyed because that is not the same as $10 off, but I was willing to do it. Until I clicked on and realized that it was spend $70 on specific product deemed "women's products"- think tampons, pads, lotions, body wash, face wash, dove deodorant and soap, and pink disposable razors. I was kind of offended. I'd say I would have been more offended if it included laundry detergent and household cleaning products, but that's actually what I needed!

Beyond that, no $X off coupons for me lately.
https://www.bjs.com/category/household-essentials/stock-up-and-save-event/3000000000000261498

You still have time to do the household one for spend $100 get $20 that you can use 2 times.

BTW I think I'm set on bounty for awhile :)

H-E-B
1710351664142.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Your Basket
Credit Cards & More

Just out of curiosity,

What do you use to filter your water?

Years ago we bought a Big Berkey but stopped using it because it kept causing stomach upset. We purchased the filters directly from Berkey and not third party. They even sent us free replacements but my stomach couldn't take it. Now I'm seeing the maker is going through legal battles. I forget how long we've been using Clearly Filtered which I'm happy with but I want a larger unit, not just a pitcher. I still have the Berkey stainless steel unit and would like to use it without their filters and ProOne is not an option. Anyone?

Happy Pi day!
1710413577890.png

BoA has a BankAmeriDeal for $3.14 cashback
after spending $20 or more at

Marcos Pizza
Hardee's
Carl Jr's
Lidl
HomeGoods
QuikTrip

Expires 3/17

(side note: What a random batch of establishments. Do Carl Jr's/Hardee's sell pie? I haven't lived near one in ages but I only remember burgers and fries.)
Screenshot_20240314-064901.png

Added Offers ~ 3/14/24 / Discount District

CVS
1710442782037.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Extrabucks
    • Includes: Academy Sports & Outdoors, AMC Theaters, Applebee's, Chili's, DoorDash, Fanatics, Fandango, Hulu, Long John Silver's, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano's, On The Border, Panera Bread, Uber and Vudu,
    • Limit of 1 per household per week with card
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/17/24 – 3/23/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • Discover 5% Q1 2024: Drugstores
  • BOA Cash Rewards: Drugstores
  • CVS also accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay & PayPal via QR code

Reminder: Dierbergs Three Day Sale starts tomorrow 3/15/24.

Dierbergs
  • Earn 10x points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Bass Pro Shops, Choice Let’s Eat only and Texas Roadhouse
    • Max limit of 37,500 points per day
    • Note, this is a three day sale, valid only on cards shown.
    • Offer valid 3/15/24 - 3/17/24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter