Update: Albertsons has been added, ending date shows 3/12/24.

Albertsons Companies:

1709063030550.png

ACME, Albertsons, Randalls, Tom Thumb
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Save $5 on Your Next Shopping Order
    • Includes: ACE Hardware, Buffalo Wild Wings, DoorDash, Firehouse Subs, Golf Now, Hulu, Instacart, PlayStation, Taco Bell, Uber and Wendy's
    • Limit unknown.
    • $5 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
    • ACME Weekly ad
    • Albertsons Weekly ad
    • Randalls Weekly ad
    • Tom Thumb Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/28/24 - 3/12/24
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery
  • Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

Last edited:
I went back through this offer as it's a bit hard to read, I believe the offer starts tomorrow 2/28/24 but the expiration is iffy. Maybe 3/12/24 or 3/13/24, I don't shop there, didn't receive the physical ad...

Albertsons Companies:
ACME , Randalls , Tom Thumb

View attachment 837329

• Buy $25 Select Gift Cards for $20
That's interesting. When I clicked on the link for Acme, it only brought up the weekly ad through 2/29. Their big book of savings is also only thru 2/29 so I couldn't find this. Usually they have the next week's out and selectable from the webpage by now. Oh well.

Could you tell if there was a limit on the number you could buy?

That's interesting. When I clicked on the link for Acme, it only brought up the weekly ad through 2/29. Their big book of savings is also only thru 2/29 so I couldn't find this. Usually they have the next week's out and selectable from the webpage by now. Oh well.

I wonder if this will be unlimited.

ACME offer: Ad Scan
I could barely read the offer date...
1709064588045.png

The other locations have the ad on site. ACME is a little slow. Click on any of these and you're reading the same info I'm posting. Very limited.

*Participating cards include: Ace Hardware®, Buffalo Wild Wings, DoorDash®, Firehouse Subs, GolfNow, Hulu, Instacart®, Taco Bell, PlayStation®, Uber, Wendy's offer per transaction.
Selection may vary by store.
Gift card purchases must be made in a single transaction.
No rain checks.
Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. The gift cards featured are not sponsors or otherwise affiliated with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
$5 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.

In the event of disagreement between the flyer and this popup, the flyer shall take precedence.

Last edited:

Were you able to find out more information?

My kids really like doing that bounty hunter thing at Star Wars land. They are 10 and 13 so that stuff still amuses them. Im

The older one has aged out of wilderness explorer though….

I think MB are perfect for kids and anyone really who enjoys wearing/collecting them. For us it's an added expense like Genie+ that we're not willing to pay for.

Stopped buying souvenirs like popcorn buckets & sippers.
We have plenty.

We do miss playing Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom though. That was a bummer when Disney got rid of it.

Were you able to find out more information?
No. My wife said the circular usually comes out on Thursday. What's odd is that the end date of the existing weekly add is 2/29. SO starting a new weekly ad on the 28th seems odd. Maybe Acme has a different 'week' than the others.

Thanks for posting a clearer picture. I was hoping this was an actual discount off the card price and not a savings on your next shopping order at Acme.

But! D23 members often get the same discount, and membership is free. Search Google for the code. It's usually something like D23Magic
I'm curious how this works with other 'codes'? For example, you can get free shipping on orders over $75 but have to use a code. I know some of the other promotions often use codes. Can you use that and the D23 code? Or are you limited to one?

Then again, I think most of what we would typically order is on the rather lengthy list of exclusions, lol.

I'm curious how this works with other 'codes'? For example, you can get free shipping on orders over $75 but have to use a code. I know some of the other promotions often use codes. Can you use that and the D23 code? Or are you limited to one?

Then again, I think most of what we would typically order is on the rather lengthy list of exclusions, lol.
Yes you can combine multiple codes.

I just had 3 applied free shipping free gift over $100 and 10% off for Disney visa

Yes, I've combined codes before.

We stopped buying MB years ago and haven't looked back. They were fun but not a necessity for us.
I adore my old MBs and intend to use them forever. I don’t even care the battery doesn’t work anymore! My tiny little wrists don’t want to deal with the big MB+, my brain doesn’t want to deal with charging it, and my pocket book objects vehemently to its price.

I adore my old MBs and intend to use them forever. I don’t even care the battery doesn’t work anymore! My tiny little wrists don’t want to deal with the big MB+, my brain doesn’t want to deal with charging it, and my pocket book objects vehemently to its price.
Yeah, I love my old ones, too. And I have small wrists as well. But the one feature of the new ones that I like is that they work across products: Disneyland, WDW, cruises. So I got a couple of those as well. But intend to keep using my old ones at WDW most of the time as they still do all I need (room keys, park passes, lightning lanes).

My wife has a non MB+ sorcerer Mickey magic band that she’s never giving up!

Thanks! Can you get the Visa discount and the D23 discount?
No, I don't think so. But sometimes they've had discounts like spend x amount and save Y percentage and that has stacked for me. Also, the free shipping discount stacks.
Discounts from membership affiliations never stack for me.

I usually add my prepaid MC to PayPal and then pay on ShopDisney via PayPal, but for some stupid reason, I skipped a step and used the MC directly. I am sure that is why it did not work. After the 7 business days has elapsed (Feb 28), I will see if the money is back on the card and then I will try it with PayPal again and see what happens.
UPDATE: The money was back on my Virtual MC yesterday so I added it to my PayPal account and made my DGC from DisneyStore (FKA "ShopDisney") as usual and it went through just fine. I used RMN for the 6% but as of now, it has not tracked. It usually takes a day or so before I get the notification so I am not going to sweat it. If I don't get the 6%, oh well...the $25 MC was "free" money anyways so any extra earnings is just gravy:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter