On the rental car, have you considered pre-paying for it? You get a discount that way as well. But of course, what if you have to cancel... We usually pre-pay and hope for the best, we figure if one time it doesn't work out, all the times we prepaid and saved money more than cover the loss of the one time. Living on the edge, lol.

It doesn't give me an option most likely do to my employer's discount code.
I wouldn't be opposed to it since the CSR has travel insurance but I'm saving about half of the pay now cost right now.

1708011258886.png1708011294766.png

We love that our ECV user can get transported too!

You use the Lyft app and select Minnie Van on the scroll of car options. However, they only run on Disney property and to Four Seasons, Swolphin and Shades of Green. The Minnie Van airport service is not booked on the app so you most likely can't use a Lyft gift card, also I think it's still only available to CL/VIP guests at this time (it's not cheap at $200/one way). I've never used the airport service, I like it specifically for Swolphin-MK and DS (I have the worst bus luck there).
Does Lyft have transportation for ECVs or is it just the Minnie Vans and does the ECV have to be one of the portable ones that come apart?

How much of a premium are we talking here? We mostly take the Disney buses but will be going from Swan to Contemporary for dinner once and also to Sanaa during our March trip. I usually use Lyft but a Minnie van sounds fun. ::MinnieMo

At least $20 more I would say.

We used Lyft (or Uber, can't recall, I just check both any time I need one) to get from The Swan to Wilderness Lodge in January. We are just 2 people, but my recollection was that the Minnie Van was like $45 and the regular Lyft/Uber was $12.

We did use a Minnie Van last January with 6 adults from EPCOT to Wilderness Lodge and it was timely, very close to front of the park and worth whatever we paid for it!

Added Offers ~ 2/15/24 / Discount District

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network
1708014469372.png

• $25 Fandango eGift Cards for $20
  • $25 Vudu eGift Card for $20
  • $25 White Castle Gift Cards for $20
  • $29.99 Snapchat+ eGift Card for $24.99
  • $30 Zaxby’s eGift Cards for $25
  • $50 IHOP eGift Cards for $40
  • $50 O’Charley’s eGift Cards for $40
  • $50 DoorDash eGift Card for $45
  • $50 Big Lots eGift Cards for $42.50
  • $55 Google Play eGift Card for $50
  • $100 Ace Hardware eGift Card for $85
1708014533882.png
  • $55 Select One4all Gift Cards for $50
  • Food & Laughs Physical
  • Game & Grub eGift
  • Happy Birthday eGift
  • Let’s Eat eGift

For those buying Lyft GCs to use for Minnie Vans: do you have a Sapphire Reserve card, which earns 10x on Lyft rides? I feel like since Chase points are worth at least 1.5 cents, it's basically a wash to get 15% off the GC vs using the Reserve card. Or do you think of it differently? Now, with no Reserve card then buying the GCs makes total sense to me

I was thinking the same. But we use URs for Hyatt too.

On the rental car, have you considered pre-paying for it? You get a discount that way as well. But of course, what if you have to cancel... We usually pre-pay and hope for the best, we figure if one time it doesn't work out, all the times we prepaid and saved money more than cover the loss of the one time. Living on the edge, lol.

The one time we prepaid, we ran into issues. It was a great rate with Undercover Tourist. But our connecting flight was canceled and we had to overnight in Austin, which meant we missed our pick up time. Had no idea if they'd hold a car for us. Called the car rental company, but they couldn't change the pick up time because it was through UT. Couldn't reach UT because it was after hours. Finally get to Orlando, but the car rental line was crazy and we had no idea if we still had a car. We gave up, eventually reach UT, and got a refund. But it was stressful.

That is quite the deal!! The cheapest I can get a standard SUV for $310 a week from Hertz that then turns out to be $510 after our 8th day. It is never big enough and I can't rely on President's Circle so we just get a MiniVan for the same price.

I like National because of their Emerald Aisle, you never need to go to the check-in, you just go and grab a car. I have National Executive status and can rent an intermediate car and usually get an SUV or Minivan for that price out of the Executive Aisle at MCO. You pick whatever car you want as long as its in the aisle. One time I told the guy I wanted a Minivan and he said if I'm Executive status I could just grab a Minivan from the Minivan section too. Another time, I asked for a Hybrid Minivan (Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid) and they went and found one for me too! I think the last time, I got a Mazda CX-90 3-row SUV at the intermediate rate.

National will match your President's Circle status to Executive status for a year too. Trying out Avis for the first time, got them to match my Executive status to their President's Club status. It was a little bit cheaper to rent a full size sedan from them than National, but not sure what the experience will be like. I only need a full size sedan this time which is why I was willing to try them out. They claim a 2-class upgrade when you're President's Circle and you can skip the check-in line.

Last edited:
GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant

Giant Food

1708016938655.png
  • Earn 4x Points On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Applebee's & Kohl's
    • $2,000 limit per household.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/16/24 – 2/22/24.

Has anyone received their PayPal cash payout from Rakuten for the 2/15/24 payout date?

I usually receive my payout a day or two early (the 12th or 13th). But I haven't received my payout yet for this quarter...

Has anyone received their PayPal cash payout from Rakuten for the 2/15/24 payout date?

I usually receive my payout a day or two early (the 12th or 13th). But I haven't received my payout yet for this quarter...
I did receive it a few days ago, have already transferred and received it in my bank account.

I did receive it a few days ago, have already transferred and received it in my bank account.

Mine has also already paid and transferred.

Mine has paid out also.

I like National because of their Emerald Aisle, you never need to go to the check-in, you just go and grab a car. I have National Executive status and can rent an intermediate car and usually get an SUV or Minivan for that price out of the Executive Aisle at MCO. You pick whatever car you want as long as its in the aisle. One time I told the guy I wanted a Minivan and he said if I'm Executive status I could just grab a Minivan from the Minivan section too. Another time, I asked for a Hybrid Minivan (Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid) and they went and found one for me too! I think the last time, I got a Mazda CX-90 3-row SUV at the intermediate rate.

National will match your President's Circle status to Executive status for a year too. Trying out Avis for the first time, got them to match my Executive status to their President's Club status. It was a little bit cheaper to rent a full size sedan from them than National, but not sure what the experience will be like. I only need a full size sedan this time which is why I was willing to try them out. They claim a 2-class upgrade when you're President's Circle and you can skip the check-in line.
I have Infinite now, good to know they will match.

I'm not sure what the intermediate is as they list a "midsize and standard" I'm assuming it is one of those.
The prices for a midsize ($632.84) is still more than just going with the minivan rate at Hertz ($507.25)

I have been happy with Hertz I just can't depend on President's Circle to have a minivan or large SUV. We are OVERPACKERS!!! Even with 2 Owner's Lockers we still take advantage of "2 Bags Fly Free" plus carry ons!! Oh and we are still doing laundry in the villa everyday. :)

FYI, for those of you with Chase CVS offers, Dosh also has a 10% offer (online or in-stores). Must be clicked to activate in the Dosh app. Here are the offer details:
Is there a delay for Dosh now? I haven't used it in a months, but had the CVS offer and a Chase offer so I made a purchase in store. I didn't get a notification from Dosh about the purchase. I remember getting instant notifications in the past. Just wondering if something changed or if my purchase didn't track.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter