• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I wanted to use this offer and could not get the extra 5% to come off when purchasing the gc. Is there a trick?
See my post above yours. Not sure what is going on with my purchase from yesterday. I actually haven't even had a chance yet to consolidate the cards (15!) and make sure they're all good. Still nothing on my bank acct. either.

We'll see if this is confirmed, but in the Target app I was able to select a maximum of (3) of each denomination of the eGC for $25, $50, $100, $200, and $500. The total cart amount for these is $2625, which appears to correspond to the 10% discount of $262.50 noted above
So is there a limit of 3 for each denomination in store?

@CookieandOatmeal did you take a look see at your PetSmart reward points?

I returned the dog food, I can see where PetSmart deducted the points however, I still had a whopping $160 worth! I've purchased a few things and I'm down to $100+

Keep adding those bonus points to your account,. ;)

So is there a limit of 3 for each denomination in store?

This varies from store to store. Peeps have posted as much. If you need to buy more, you would go to the CS desk.

And I would forget the smaller dominations too, unless you really need them.

Edit to add: Does anyone remember how much they purchased at the CS desk, I'm thinking it was a few grand.

Lastly @Bclcemen , I'm surprised the offer worked on Disney eGift cards online. It will be interesting to see if it works in-store.
First time for everything I guess.

Last edited:

@CookieandOatmeal did you take a look see at your PetSmart reward points?

I returned the dog food, I can see where PetSmart deducted the points however, I still had a whopping $160 worth! I've purchased a few things and I'm down to $100+

Keep adding those bonus points to your account,. ;)
I just looked and I still have $42.50 left! With the return, it looks like they just took 1,903 pts back. I need to see when they expire since we can definitely use it for the puppy! Thanks for the heads up. :-)

I am new to purchasing Disney gift cards through Target With my Target card.

Does Target limit how many gift cards you can buy?

And can you use the gift cards any where at Disney World? Like all the parks and the Disney Springs restaurants and stores?

I bought 1 card and used it to pay my deposit for our hotel on property. So I am assuming I can just pay the balance if I get more gift cards?

Any other advice I might need?

thank you all so much!

Hi everyone! Circling back to the Walmart chase offer… did anyone figure out whether or not it includes Disney gift cards?

My Chase offer was 15% off up to $100 on Walmart. Com — had to be an online purchase.

Thanks to anyone who can respond. There’s only two more days left for me to use this offer and I would prefer to use it on a Disney gift card….

I have the 5% Target Circle coupon and it is not applying to any gift cards. The exclusion specifically says it excludes gift cards, may have been a glitch yesterday. But today it is only applying the normal 5% Redcard discount.

Lastly @Bclcemen , I'm surprised the offer worked on Disney eGift cards online. It will be interesting to see if it works in-store.
First time for everything I guess.
I'm very tempted to try since my coupon is still showing! I have purchased 4 of the same cards in different denominations, in my store, at a register but stopped there. People were staring. 🤣 They rarely have any DGCs over $50 though.

Either 5% or 10%+ dosen't matter much to me at this point. I'm happy with any discount I can get. DCL needs to be PIF by Friday and I still have $2k in DGCs to buy!
*and not one of my cc's are Chase! Umph!

I got the same yesterday too. Mine only excluded Target gift cards, not 3rd party. Used it last night for 10% off the max amount allowed on DGC (3 of each denomination). Saved $262.50! Woohoo!
When Target had 20% off targeted circle offers a month or two ago, they also worked on gift cards for a day or two before Target realized and fixed it. So it is possible that this was a glitch that Target caught on to and only worked for a day or two. There were also reports in the comments on Doc that the 5% came off even for people who didn't use their Redcard so it is possible they fixed that too.

When Target had 20% off targeted circle offers a month or two ago, they also worked on gift cards for a day or two before Target realized and fixed it. So it is possible that this was a glitch that Target caught on to and only worked for a day or two. There were also reports in the comments on Doc that the 5% came off even for people who didn't use their Redcard so it is possible they fixed that too.
Yep, I tried adding the GCs on my laptop along with some other non GC items. The bonus only applied to the non GC items. Oh well, was worth a shot!

Another quick update...I made a purchase on BJ's and coupled that with a discount on RMN; however, the purchase has not tracked to RMN yet. Hoping it's just taking time due to a weekend purchase but we'll see. Fingers crossed, as I don't know how long it typically takes after weekend purchases. The charge just showed up on my credit card so hoping RMN is coming.

Hi everyone! Circling back to the Walmart chase offer… did anyone figure out whether or not it includes Disney gift cards?

My Chase offer was 15% off up to $100 on Walmart. Com — had to be an online purchase.

Thanks to anyone who can respond. There’s only two more days left for me to use this offer and I would prefer to use it on a Disney gift card….
i had t on 4 chase cards, so far 1 tracked

Another quick update...I made a purchase on BJ's and coupled that with a discount on RMN; however, the purchase has not tracked to RMN yet. Hoping it's just taking time due to a weekend purchase but we'll see. Fingers crossed, as I don't know how long it typically takes after weekend purchases. The charge just showed up on my credit card so hoping RMN is coming.
I did a drive up order on Friday to be picked up on Sunday. I got the e-mail from RMN this morning.

I had it on two Chase cards. I bought Disney Giftcards both have tracked and I've received the funds already. One was 15% and one was 10%.

Just realizing I have the same offers. Did you get physical or e cards? Thanks
I ordered physical cards because of reading about others' experiences with Walmart canceling the e-cards. They came quite quickly via Fedex. My limits were $15 and $10 so I ordered two $100 cards, one on each.

I ordered physical cards because of reading about others' experiences with Walmart canceling the e-cards. They came quite quickly via Fedex. My limits were $15 and $10 so I ordered two $100 cards, one on each.
Thank you! Just tried the same for the $15 discount. Also just tried a similar offer for Target. $12 max savings on that one though

I looked, but didn't see an answer. I have a 15% off up to $13.50 on an online purchase for Fred Meyer on one of my chase cards. When I went on Fred Meyer's site, they have Disney gifts cards for pick-up, but it says you add the balance after you pick them up. If I buy one, will it count for the Chase offer? Is it a 3rd party purchase? How does that work? I have never bought a card that you add the balance to after purchasing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter