• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Heads up Meijer Shoppers

There seems to be some confusion on the Meijer gift card deal, double check your dates as mine and @DisneyaholicRaquel are valid one day only 2/03/24, yours may differ.

View attachment 829672
Mine originally stated 2/3 - 2/4 but now it seems to be revised to 2/3 - 2/3.

There were signs near the gift cards and the front of the store near checkouts stating 2/3 only.

I would only do this on 2/3 (Saturday)

1706538830373.png

I’m new to these credit card offers and so confused. I thought these don’t apply to gift cards. The posts I’ve read talk of an offer at grocery stores. Does Sam’s or Costco count as a grocery store?

Can someone eli5? I’ve tried to figure it out and have read so many posts.

I'm not sure where you're getting your information.
On Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY and Post #2 Discount District - Credit card offers and stores are listed alphabetically.

I add information such as buy gift card in-store or let you know it's an online offer only. Focus on your specific store and read through the information. It is kept up to date, on a daily basis. If you have questions about a specific offer, please post the offer so we can read through it, but look on the main post first.

Last edited:
Yes that is what we do. Nothing can touch the employee corporate rate we get for Hertz. Even if I booked with the Capital One Portal and used my $300 credit it is more.
This ^ I about drove my man nuts when I asked him to compare cc offers and their points, along with cb sites - he about blew a gasket :laughing:

I was stunned at the price difference but now we know and have our mommy van booked! So looking forward to our spring vacation with Sherlock. I feel guilty about not bringing Watson but if he could only control his aggressiveness and barking. He's getting better but it's not good enough.

Last edited:
There's an early sneak peek for ACME Fresh Market over on
Savings Aplenty. I'm not familiar with this site but according to facebook there's quite a following, which leads me to believe the site is legit.

ACME Fresh Market

1706540999036.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ACME Cash
    • Includes: Darden, Fandango, Macy’s, Starbucks, Uber and Ulta Beauty
    • Limit 2 per customer
    • ACME Cash is automatically loaded to your Acme Fresh Market Savings Card.
    • Redeem your ACME Cash on anything in the store, excludes gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, pharmacy, lottery and Western Union.
    • Weekly ad - Coming soon. ;)
    • Offer valid 2/01/24 – 2/07/24.

Also when you screenshot the Chase offer, make sure to have it show that you have activated it and somehow ideally show what the date of screenshot is. Chase sent me a denial of one of my Sam's Club purchases saying I made the purchase 11/28 but didn't activate til 12/21 which is completely false, but I didn't have a screenshot proving otherwise.
Chase has been playing games lately with their offers. I'm missing a LOT that I qualified for over the last few months and I never took screenshots. Now I am. Chase isn't a horrible ecosystem but they are no AMEX!

The good news: like others I did receive this order.. just needed to be more patient I guess :)

The bad news: while combining balances this morning for our trip, I discovered one of my Costco gift cards that I received in December, that should still have a $250 balance, now has $0. I checked my email (since you get an email every time you add a card, transfer balance, delete a card) and I have no record for this gift card number.
I added it to my account on the Disney gift card website to look at the transaction history and there's only from the day after it was delivered..a transfer of the entire balance using the disney gift card website. Called the gift card number I got from the back of another physical card I have and they told me to email guest.service :( :( :(
Has anyone ever had to reach out to Gift Card guest service? The Gift Card phone line gave me this email: guest.service[at]disneygiftcard.com. I understand it'll take some amount of business days for a reply but I didn't even receive an automated message that my email was received. Anyone know if this is correct and/or have past experience with them?

Ralphs Chase Offer: This offer varies, read the terms!!!
Get 10% back in-store OR Get 15% back online.
$13.50 max.
Offer valid one time.
Note, online will not work on ANY gift card due to third party.
Payment must be made with merchant.
Expires 2/03/24.

1706543510512.png

Last edited:
Has anyone ever had to reach out to Gift Card guest service? The Gift Card phone line gave me this email: guest.service[at]disneygiftcard.com. I understand it'll take some amount of business days for a reply but I didn't even receive an automated message that my email was received. Anyone know if this is correct and/or have past experience with them?

Yes, many have.
Go: HERE for the latest.

The email address is correct. They will contact you though it may take a day or two. Be patient.

Got a RedCard Exclusive on one of my RedCards for 5% off one single use online or in-store purchase. It says the standard 5% discount will be applied after the 5% coupon. It does have exclusions and does say that "gift cards" are excluded.

I just received this offer.
Same exclusions (gift cards).
Expires 2/03/24.

That's good ol' Disney GC Guest Services. Ghosted unless things are really, really bad and even then it could take weeks to hear. And if your cards get unlocked you will never hear from them. Give it the 48 hours and pray it's alive. So far, they've been. For some reason this brief batch from Costco that popped up has been locking left and right for folks but everyone seems to have gotten them unlocked within 48 hours of calling.

Got a RedCard Exclusive on one of my RedCards for 5% off one single use online or in-store purchase. It says the standard 5% discount will be applied after the 5% coupon. It does have exclusions and does say that "gift cards" are excluded.
I just received this offer.
Same exclusions (gift cards).
Expires 2/03/24.
I got the same yesterday too. Mine only excluded Target gift cards, not 3rd party. Used it last night for 10% off the max amount allowed on DGC (3 of each denomination). Saved $262.50! Woohoo!

I got the same yesterday too. Mine only excluded Target gift cards, not 3rd party. Used it last night for 10% off the max amount allowed on DGC (3 of each denomination). Saved $262.50! Woohoo!
Thank you, I just got this offer and was wondering if it would work or not. Exclusions say "prepaid cards".

Question for you, how did you figure out the max amount that would qualify?

What amounts of Gift Cards did you buy to save 262.50? Online or instore? Looking to make a purchase since I received the same offer. TIA

What amounts of Gift Cards did you buy to save 262.50? Online or instore? Looking to make a purchase since I received the same offer. TIA
We'll see if this is confirmed, but in the Target app I was able to select a maximum of (3) of each denomination of the eGC for $25, $50, $100, $200, and $500. The total cart amount for these is $2625, which appears to correspond to the 10% discount of $262.50 noted above

Thank you, I just got this offer and was wondering if it would work or not. Exclusions say "prepaid cards".

Question for you, how did you figure out the max amount that would qualify?
I purchased egift cards online and it only lets you add up to 3 of each denomination (25, 50, 100, 200, 500).

*I may have ran into some glitch though. Purchased and received all egift cards in emails last night. I just checked and the coupon is still showing on Target as unused and my bank hasn't been charged yet (because it was Sunday?). Tried to add more GCs and it's actually letting me, but it's only showing 5% off. I randomly added some toilet paper to my cart without the GCs, and that is adding the additional 5% coupon. No clue what's going on. Sorry guys! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wanted to use this offer and could not get the extra 5% to come off when purchasing the gc. Is there a trick?

Thanks for posting, that's interesting.
I haven't tried my offer as 5% or 10% off is not my goal on any gift card. However, those lucky peeps who received the Target Chase Offer which varies, Earn 10% back, $11 cb max should be able to stack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter