I see $250 DGC are still available at Costco for $224.99,

1703961385986.png
Has anyone purchased any yesterday or today?
I'm looking for DP as I haven't tested lately. I really don't need them but I would like to know if the offer has reset. Again, yesterday or today.
Thanks!

View attachment 821436
I'm looking for DP as I haven't tested lately. I really don't need them but I would like to know if the offer has reset. Again, yesterday or today.
Thanks!
I just tried with our 3 accounts/emails addresses and they all came back canceled within minutes of each other.

No new year's resolutions for me because I immediately break them by January 2nd lol. Next year, we hope to welcome another golden into our home so crossing our fingers that mommy dog will get pregnant and there will be a pup for us! We've been telling our little guy that maybe a little baby golden will be joining our family next year every so often and today he says "when the baby oatmeal (our last golden's name) comes, Oatmeal will be back home." :sad: :hug:

As for CC/GC Deals...I hope they will be better next year. Felt like this years were full of unexciting duds lol.

No new year's resolutions for me because I immediately break them by January 2nd lol. Next year, we hope to welcome another golden into our home so crossing our fingers that mommy dog will get pregnant and there will be a pup for us! We've been telling our little guy that maybe a little baby golden will be joining our family next year every so often and today he says "when the baby oatmeal (our last golden's name) comes, Oatmeal will be back home." :sad: :hug:

As for CC/GC Deals...I hope they will be better next year. Felt like this years were full of unexciting duds lol.
Good luck to you in the pup search! The dogs can never be replaced, but that doesn't mean you can't love another one!

View attachment 821436
Thanks!
My counter must have been reset....I got 2 more yesterday, December 29th.

Thanks!
I originally purchased the limit (2) on December 14th. Immediately transferred to a single Disney gift card I keep online and really happy I did as I have heard about many having a -0- balance. Today, I purchased the limit (2) twice and immediately paid my DVC dues with them. We only have one Executive Membership for the family, but I did use a different credit card for each transaction. Still owe about $800 on DVC and considering trying again within a few days if still available. I won't be upset at all if I cannot - as I feel like a "cheated" already, i.e. 6 gift cards. I feel like such a Rebel at the moment. :teeth:

I think Kroger is cracking down on using visa/mc gift cards for purchasing other gift cards in store. A few months ago I could do unlimited transactions processing it as a credit card, last month I was limited to 2 transactions total, now it just kept denying my transaction. I was able to use the visa/mc gift card to purchase groceries only, but when I tried to check out with gc's, it would not process my payment.
I know most stores have a policy where you can't buy another gift card with a store gift card, but it seems Kroger is extending this to any type of gift card.
*I would purchase the visa GC at Office depot to get 5x Chase rewards, then I would purchase the disney gift card at kroger when they have 4x fuel rewards to try and maximize my discount
I will confirm the same is happening to me, as recently as about 2 hours ago. I bought 1 $10 Chick Fil A gift card along with about $40 in grocery items, tried to pay with a prepaid Visa, and was declined.

I have a few Chase offers for 20% cash back for Kroger ship. Is it possible to use for Disney giftcards? I'm guessing not because I don't see any posts talking about it but thought I'd check in with the experts :)

Several peeps have posted they had issues using the same physical DGC they purchased years ago, that's what we're referring to. It's recommended to start with fresh cards every once in a while. Disney changed the amount of #'s on their gift cards. The older cards are not registering as easily.
oh my! this is good info! I will switch my card up after hearing this

I wondered the same thing and then saw that the DGC are out of stock at Kroger ship.
I didn't realize they were out of stock. I thought it allowed an in-store pickup but I realize now they don't. I've never actually used Kriger ship, or even heard if it before. Thanks!

For a grand total of? A few are posting a GT of 3k, hopefully you're up to that.
Double dipped a couple of weeks ago when the first offering was fresh......got 1000 worth for 900.

December 29th I happened to use a "link" via an email I got from them and I went through the motions and could see that it was going to let me get 2 more......so I did.....I got 500 worth for 450.

So 1500 worth of GC's and saved 150 bucks.

I did not try to double dip on the 29th because these "new" cards and my existing cards cover all my trips through Thanksgiving 2024.

I have a few Chase offers for 20% cash back for Kroger ship. Is it possible to use for Disney giftcards? I'm guessing not because I don't see any posts talking about it but thought I'd check in with the experts :)

I wondered the same thing and then saw that the DGC are out of stock at Kroger ship.

I didn't realize they were out of stock. I thought it allowed an in-store pickup but I realize now they don't. I've never actually used Kriger ship, or even heard if it before. Thanks!

Unfortunately it will not work. Kroger Ship offers are best used for merchandise & food not gift card purchases, that's why the offer does not appear on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals Only.

View attachment 821436
Thanks!

Bought 2 more on my account yesterday (Dec 30) and 2 more on hubby's account this morning (Dec 31). I have now bought a total of 12 cards for $3K. I originally bought 4 (in 2 transactions) each on my account and hubby's account in mid-Dec.

Yes, you should use newish DGC as the older ones seem to have issues. I too buy my physical cards directly from ShopDisney.
I've had no issues when buying any at the parks either.

Several peeps have posted they had issues using the same physical DGC they purchased years ago, that's what we're referring to. It's recommended to start with fresh cards every once in a while. Disney changed the amount of #'s on their gift cards. The older cards are not registering as easily.
Oh man, that's a bummer. I love my DGC that I purchased about 10 years ago. I use it for all of my dining...it's my own version of "free dining":thumbsup2. I load all of my rewards earnings throughout the year onto my "dining" card (I actually have 2 in case I go over $1000) and I use it for all of my food and beverages. I get a lot of comments from CM's who say they've never seen one like it and it's a great idea.

Dining gift card photo.jpg
I really don't want to buy a new one and replace this one. I ordered it from the Disney Store online, but I've been reloading it for YEARS...$25-$100 at a time. I would be in deep trouble if they needed a record of ALL of the transfers I've done:scared1::faint:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter