• Includes: GameStop, Roblox, PlayStation and Xbox
    • $2,000 limit per household.
    • GIANT Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/29/23 – 1/04/24.

Target
1703444858542.png
  • Buy $100 Lyft Gift Cards & Get $10 Target gift card
Credit Cards & More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards excludes Target gift cards.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Discover 5% Q4 2023: Target
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Target Circle Reward Offer: Various
    • Spend $80, 4x & Get $30 Reward
    • Yes, works on Specialty Gift Cards
    • Expires 12/24/23. Post #20804 :thumbsup2 @grumpy28

I received an email from Costco that the $250 DGC for $224.99 will expire on 12/24/23, hopefully it will reset on Christmas day.

Costco
1703446503204.png

Credit Cards & More

Credit Cards & More
  • Target Circle Reward Offer: Various
    • Spend $80, 4x & Get $30 Reward
    • Yes, works on Specialty Gift Cards
    • Expires 12/24/23. Post #20804 :thumbsup2 @grumpy28
Target Circle reward offers vary - for me this time it was spend $70 3x and get $20 reward. I would have welcomed the "$80 x4 get $30" this time since I'm gathering Disney gift cards to pay my DVC dues for 2024.

Merry Christmas everyone. Just a short data post I purchased DGC from Office Depot with the 10% cashback offer on my Chase Ink Cash to receive 5x points. Plus Dosh had a 10% in store offer which posted for me.
Interesting. I tried a similar thing 2 days ago. Bought 3 different GCs with Ink Cash, one of them DGC, but Dosh didn't trigger at all. I double-checked before and after but nothing yet. Did yours take a while? Usually this offer sends me a Dosh notification before I even get to my car.

Interesting. I tried a similar thing 2 days ago. Bought 3 different GCs with Ink Cash, one of them DGC, but Dosh didn't trigger at all. I double-checked before and after but nothing yet. Did yours take a while? Usually this offer sends me a Dosh notification before I even get to my car.
Yes, it stayed pending for a while. It said they were verifying the transaction I didn’t think it would post but then after about a week I received an email that it posted.

My GC purchase didn’t trigger either so I opened a ticket with them. Took about a week but ended up getting the cash back. And GCs aren’t excluded so no reason to hesitate pursuing it.

Quick Dosh question for all, I have an offer for 10% off at Big Lots on my Chase Visa Debit card and Dosh also has 10% back on Visa cards. However, when I add the card to Dosh, it says that you have to run the Debit card as credit by swiping it in order for it to work on Dosh. Has anyone does this? I thought many of the payment systems won't let you swipe and insist you run it with the chip first?

Yes, it stayed pending for a while. It said they were verifying the transaction I didn’t think it would post but then after about a week I received an email that it posted.
Good to know. Thanks! Mine didn't give me any notification thus far, so I'm not too optimistic. In the past, I at least got a pending notification or something. I'll hope for some pixie dust magic, I guess.

My GC purchase didn’t trigger either so I opened a ticket with them. Took about a week but ended up getting the cash back. And GCs aren’t excluded so no reason to hesitate pursuing it.
I'll keep that in mind. I didn't see any purchase exclusions either, so I might open a ticket in a few more days.

Well I think I shot myself in the foot. I wanted to use the Kindle offers on my Citi and Amex cards, but I got a few Amazon gift cards today and loaded them to my account earlier today. Looks like Kindle orders with 1-Click pull from the gift card balance first and I don't see any way around it. Any ideas?

Well I think I shot myself in the foot. I wanted to use the Kindle offers on my Citi and Amex cards, but I got a few Amazon gift cards today and loaded them to my account earlier today. Looks like Kindle orders with 1-Click pull from the gift card balance first and I don't see any way around it. Any ideas?
Find something that is a preorder and lock the GCs balance up in that order. Place your Kindle orders, then cancel the preordered item and free the GC balance up.

Check your Amex offers for $25 back on spending $250 at Best Buy thru 12/26/23. I had the offer on my card and all my authorized user cards on the Amex Blue Cash card.
I've read that some have gotten the $25 back on gift cards, but I purchased several days ago and I've received no email confirming use of this AMEX reward, nor any AMEX credit. Just a cautionary post for those who might have a more definite alternative for discounted purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter