I just want to report back on a PayPal offer I redeemed back in early October on a ShopDisney GC purchase. It was a 5% PayPal Rewards offer, not the greatest, but co-incided with a RMN 10% cashback offer and also the Q4 Freedom PayPal bonus for a nice 20% if everything works out. I was warned that PayPal rewards have not paid out in the past when it's a giftcard purchase, so I was thinking maybe that's why the rewards had been pending forever. Finally today, I received an email from PayPal that my $10 on my $200 DGC purchase is ready to redeem--I just redeemed and funny enough the 61 points below were for a T-shirt purchase done in the same order but had been on backlog so I am surprised (and relieved) that the $200 DGC order by itself was still assessed the reward points!
1702139760801.png

I can't even seem to purchase the first set from Costco! My Chase Freedom card is being declined for reasons I can't figure out. I guess I have to call. Maybe I've been buying too many gift cards lately! I'm about to hop on a plane to travel all day so I don't have time to monkey with this. Hopefully it's not a limited time deal.

Just stopped by to see if the board was updated to this deal and it is!
I was able to purchase the Costco egift card and reduce the price via my saved shop Cards I had in my wallet!
I'm glad I got this deal because I missed out on the Sam's deal.
so $250 card for $204, I call that a win.

I made 2 orders of 2 of the Costco Disney gift cards earlier this morning and just attempted 2 more. We will see if this 3rd set goes through. I’ve already applied the first 2 sets to my cruise balance so I know those worked ok. I will update to let you know if the 3rd set worked.

Added Offers ~ 12/09/23

Discount District

Dollar General
1702151023067.png
1702151032817.png
15% Off includes:
1702661696607.png

• Get 10% Off Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Cinemark, Cold Stone Creamery, Fanatics, Regal, PlayStation, The Children’s Place, Uber, Ulta Beauty and Zaxby’s
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/10/23 – 12/16/23.
  • Get 15% Off Most Gift Cards
    • See in-store for more details.
    • Post #21633 Photo of GC included. :thumbsup2 @Euby
    • Excludes: Amazon, Apple, Arby's, Bass Pro, Best Buy, BP, Cabela's, Carters, Chick Fil A, Children's Place, Cinemark, Cold Stone Creamery, Delta Airlines, Disney, Dunkin Donuts, eBay, Fanatics, Gearbox, Fortnite, Golden Corral, Google, Home Depot, HomeGoods, Hooters, Hulu, Lowe's, Marshalls, McDonalds, Netflix, Nike, Razer Gold, Rec Room, Regal, Riot Games, Sephora, Sony, Southwest Airlines, Steam, Texas Roadhouse, TJ Maxx, Uber, Ulta Beauty, Under Armour, Waffle House, Whataburger and Zaxby's.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/15/23.
Dollar General DP
  • Cash App:
    • Dollar General – 5% off each order
      • Minimum order $1.50
      • Max discount $5
      • Valid once every 7 days
      • Expires 1/05/24.
  • Dollar General Market codes as Grocery with Citi Custom Cash & Chase Freedom Flex
  • Dollar General codes as Variety Store with some Chase credit cards.
  • Visa and Amex may code differently.
  • Warning: Some locations are Cash Only when buying gift cards.

Last edited:
I was able to get the Costco cards, two orders of two for me and then two orders of two under my husbands login. We have the same membership, but separate logins. You may want to try that if you have another name on your membership.
👆🏻 This! Thank you so much!! I would have never thought of doing that. We have the same situation - same membership, but different logins. I was able to get two orders under his login just now to go with the two orders I placed yesterday with my login. I got greedy & tried a 3rd under his and it got cancelled so I think it's doubtful people will get more than 2 orders of 2 cards each per membership. This is really helpful for DVC dues.

Kinney Drugs

1702151244082.png
  • Buy $25+ any Sephora or Ulta Gift Cards & Get $5 Kinney gift card
    • Limit not listed.
    • Weekly ad

Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market
Price Chopper
1702151335573.png
  • Earn 6x points on All Choice & Giving Good Gift Cards
    • Excludes Price Chopper, Market Bistro, Market 32, variable rate Mastercard & Visa cards and general purpose reloadable cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/10/23 - 12/30/23.

Target
1702151471489.png

• Buy $100 Apple Gift Cards & Get $10 Target gift card
    • Weekly ad
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards excludes Target gift cards.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Discover 5% Q4 2023: Target
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Cash App Offers: N/A
  • Split Payment at self checkout: 10/08/22 Post #10842
  • Target also accepts: Apple Pay

I made 2 orders of 2 of the Costco Disney gift cards earlier this morning and just attempted 2 more. We will see if this 3rd set goes through. I’ve already applied the first 2 sets to my cruise balance so I know those worked ok. I will update to let you know if the 3rd set worked.
Sure enough, my third order was canceled.

With all the Costco news and posts I wanted to make sure Cash App offers are not being unnoticed.

I have a Cash app offer for Lowes which according to page 1 of this thread sells DGC. 10% off each order up to $5, valid once every 7 days, expires in 7 days.
Thanks for posting!

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY and Discount District have been updated.

Best Buy
  • Cash App Offer: 10% off one order
    • Limit $100 spend
    • Expires 12/15/23.
Dollar General
  • Cash App Offer: 5% off each order
    • Minimum order $1.50
    • Max discount $5
    • Valid once every 7 days
    • Expires 1/05/24.
Food Lion
  • Cash App Offer: 3% off one order
    • Minimum order $1.50, Maximum discount $8
    • Expires 12/19/23.
Lowe's Home Improvement
  • Cash App Offer: 5% off each order
Rite Aid
  • Cash App Offer: 8% off one order
    • Minimum order $1.50, Max discount $20
    • Expires 12/19/23.

Are the cash app deals in store only, or can you order online? (Sorry for all the questions.)

Popping in to report that I got 2 Costco Disney gift cards yesterday and just got 2 more today - successfully - waiting 24.5 hours after the 1st order was confirmed. :idea:
Going to try it this way, hopefully that works for me

ETA: nope. It just doesn't like me

Last edited:
Popping in to report that I got 2 Costco Disney gift cards yesterday and just got 2 more today - successfully - waiting 24.5 hours after the 1st order was confirmed. :idea:
Welp... I'm not sure what the heck is going on. I received my gift card claim link from Costco in a timely fashion. But I ran into a problem when I went to enter the numbers into the DGC wallet management site. The cards loaded in with $0 balance on them. Which is completely bizarre. I looked at the transaction history and they both say they were loaded on today and they both say that the money was moved OFF via the DGC wallet site. 🤷‍♀️ I have put in a customer service request for help and will report back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter